16th birthday!

(Told ya there'd be an age skip XD)

💙Leo💙

You were happily curled up on the sofa as you slept happily on the stacks of pizza boxes, of corse in this house or um lair peace wasn't a well known word.

"Y/N WAKE UP!!"

You scream as you tumble out of your 'bed in surprise holding your heart and sit up glaring your H/C hair a mess and your E/C eyes a blaze.

"WHAT!?" You yell at your orange banded overly energetic uncle.
"ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!" He screams.

Wait REALLY!!"

The day was filled with food and movies and your favourite people of corse, your dad leg you stay home from school so you could celebrate with your family.
Plus you over slept along with everyone else this morning sooo yah.

Finally presents came as you opened them one by one.
Mikey gave you a copy of the turtle titan comic book featuring silver century.
Donnie gave you more Japanese study books.
Raph gave you a pocket knife saying now you were a teenager you needed to protect yourself from boys.
And lastly your grandfather gave you three very beautiful kamonos that belonged to his wife tang Shen.

You laugh as your dad leads you somewhere eyes covered.

"Dad" you laugh as he leads you blindly laughing as well.
"Come on Y/N" he smiles as you two stop.

He opens your eyes to reveal a light blue painted door as he opens it you walk in sceptical but we're met with an amazing sight.
A room of your own.
Not your dads room halfed so you could live with him, YOUR OWN ROOM!!!

You run over and hug him as he nuzzles close to you.

"I love you hana, happy birthday"

❤️Raph❤️

You laugh as you and your family were watching movies yo celebrate you turning 16 and since it was your birthday you got to chose so you chose (Favourite comedy) and everyone was laughing at this scene.

Eventually after movies and cake it was present time and most of them were cool.

Leo got you a new set of nose canola.
Donnie got you new journals to do all your writing in.
Mikey got you a hoverboard that was later revealed to actually have been made by Donnie.
And your grandpa got you a new punching bag with matching boxing gloves.

Now your dad was showing you his present which you knew was him redecorating the old storage space to be a bedroom since well uncle Mikey told you...
But you were beyond amazed to see...

You smile tearing up as you hug your dad him squeezing you close as he smiles sadly

"I love you princess"

💜Donnie💜

Your father didn't go to full out on your birthday this year but after you got home from school you smiled seeing all your uncles dressed in party hats.
You all ate cake, had an amazing pizza dinner, watched movies and were now doing presents.

Mikey got you a mini science kit, the same one he got you every year and every year you loved it even more.
Raph got you a bunch of books.
Leo got you a make your own Japanese fan kit.
And your grandfather gave you a story book filled with old Japanese fairytales.

But the best part was when your dad opens the lab door and you see your corner of the lab completely redecorated.

You smile and hug him as he repeats the words I love you over and over and over again.

🧡Mikey🧡

Mikey went all out it was his baby girls birthday that meant movies popcorn junk food large pizzas soda lollies and all the other god stuff.
He ate lollies while you opened your presents.

Donnie got you new PE gear.
Raph got you a yoga mat.
Leo made you a bunch of paper flowers.
And your grandpa splinter got you a beautiful Japanese fan that he had painted for you.

But Mikey was jumping off the walls excited to show you his gift.
TADA!!

Of corse you loved it and hugged him as you two cuddled in your bed that night since he got sad when he realised his baby was all big now

(HAY!! Man I haven't updated in forever 😰. Anywho um the next update will be the dreaded first crush chapter sooo options of corse.

For Leo's daughter.

Max - artist in school.
Tiger claw - evil villain.
Jason - a bad boy at school.

For Ralph's daughter.

Xavier - fishface.
Adam - writer in school.
Jake - dare devil in college (so like two years older than you).
Spike - slash the leader of the MM.

For Donnie's daughter.

Razar / dog pound - evil puppy.
Eric - jock at school.
Shaye - musician at school.
Leatherhead - the bean that needs pats.

And for mikeys daughters

Nick - your bestie and fellow class clown.
Mondo - the gecko mutant.
Ryan - time traveler.

Comment which ones you all think :3 anyway till next time bye 😉)