He realises / Your hurt

(Yay I feel much better, my hearts all good back to writing cute fluffy *sees what she has to write* o no...)

💙Leo💙

Leo growls as he glares at the door huffing he turns back around as his eyes widen as he realised what he just did, he ran out of his room in a panic looking for you.

"You!!" Mikey yells as he walks in fists clenched.

"Mikey where Y/N?!" Leo asks panicked.

"I don't know" Mikey growls.

"What do you me?" Mikey cuts him off rage evident in his blue eyes as he screams.

"I DONT KNOW!!!!" He yells tears in his eyes "she's gone and it's your fault my darling precious niece is gone and it's because of you!" Mikey yells angrily.

Leo tears up as he gulps back a sob and looks down.

|| with you ||

You gasp as you ran you pant crouching over hands on your knees as you pant, you look around and realise your in a unknown part of the sewer.

You gulp as you look around and see a ladder as you climb up it and push the manhole cover off as you see the bright lights of NYC.

You jump out and walk away from the sewer, you look around as you see a ally and run in walking to the end wall and sliding down it a hand on your cheek as you tear up feeling the dry blood.

It hurt knowing your dad didn't love you, it hurt so bad.

❤️Raph❤️

Raph growls panting as he was suddenly shoved.

"How could you do that to her!!" Donnie yells at him.

Raphs eyes widen as he holds his head "o no no no no, the one person who loved me and my anger drove her away two" he sobs his tears falling.

Donnie glared down at him.

|| With You ||

You choke as you try and catch your breath choking between sobs and your lungs not working properly.

'I shouldn't have run this far' you think in your head as you lie down trying to catch your breath.

This is it.
This is actually it.

💜Donnie💜

Donnie yawns as he stretches and walks out of his work area groaning after the conversation he just had with a client only to be shoved to a wall by his older brother.

"Raph what the!" He went to question but was cut off by the raging red banded turtle.

"So she's a pain in the back hu? Needy!? Adopted!!? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR SCIENCE LOVING MIND FOR SAYING THAT WHEN SHE WAS THERE!!!" He yells in his brothers face.

Mikey runs back in as Raph looks at him worried, Mikey simply shakes his head his eyes teary as Raph faces Donnie and glares.

"I hope she never forgives you" he growls.

It was then Donnie understood and tears up as he runs towards the entrance only for Mikey to shove him down as Donnie stairs in shock.

"I thought you didn't want her" he glares as he walks over to Raph as they think where you could have gone.

|| With You ||

You walked across the roofs of NYC crying as you looked up, cloudy sky's, no stars, no people around, you were totally and completely alone.

Alone.

🧡Mikey🧡

Mikey paces back and forth holding his head as his brothers run back into the lair all of them look sadly at the ground.

"No"'Mikey whimpers "my angelcakes is gone"'he sobs "Shell this is all my fault all cause of a boy I I" Mikey tears up.

Leo glares as he walks past shocking Mikey and grabs his katana "I'm going to look again, after all" he glares at his younger brother "freaks belong together right mike?" He then runs off to find you.

Mikey sobs as he falls to his knees crying his poor Mikey heart out

|| With You||

You never stopped skating, you arrived at the skate park and were just skating.

You were bleeding now since skateboarding is hard to do while crying so you had grazes everywhere.

Freak

Funny how this was the one place you didn't feel like a freak.

(TBC)