Favourite subjects / Friends

💙Leo💙

(Fav subject)
Japanese and math: your excelled in Japanese, people thought you were a teachers pet but in truth you just liked correcting the teacher when she was wrong, cause your awesome :3 and you love math as well!

(Friend)
Her name is maya she's from Japan and you and her became close friends quite quickly.

❤️Raph❤️

(Fav subject)
Literacy: you loved literacy, everything from reading to writing you loved, and you were awesome at it cause your 20% cooler than everyone else (shout out to first book 😝).

(Friend)
Ayla, you met her on your first day at school and she became your little shadow, she could relate to you, she may not have something wrong with her lungs like you but her blood being 'evil' was close enough for you.

💜Donnie💜

(Fav subject)
Science: it was your favourite subject and your dads favourite to teach.

(Friend)
Metal head, come on he's awesome plus he prints out answer sheets for you, don't tell your dad!

🧡Mikey🧡

(Fav subject)
PE: you could really shine here with your flips and tricks, only problem you had to wear water proof make up so you wouldn't sweat it off and show your green patches, it felt really heavy and gross on your face 😓.

(Friend)
His name was Nick but you called him Nick Nack, you two were both trouble so yah that was always fun when you were in the same class!

(Hay everyone! Ok so there will be a age skip coming up soon so if your getting bored don't worry and please stick around! Also few free to request scenarios if there's one I haven't done you want me two or even one I have done and you just want an older version of you/the reader to be in that chapter)
(Anyway See you lovely's later!)
(TBC)