Your found 😱

( YOU WILL BE FOUND!!! Sorry :3)

💙Leo💙

You ended up crying yourself to sleep and when you woke up you were being carried by your collar of your shirt, you gasp and struggle when you hear a growl admit from the throat of what was carrying you.

"Settle down cub!" He growls.

"Cub?" You ask confused and scared.

"You are safe kitten" he says and drops you causing you to yelp.

You look up and see a scary looking tiger, he was tall well built and clearly a warrior, not to mention the eye patch.

But you knew from your dads stories of when he was young who this was.

"Tiger claw" you mumble.

He chuckles sadly "I'm guessing I don't have a good reputation, do I?" He asks.

You shake your head sadly thinking he might hurt you, stab you, bite you.

Your looking, for tics, give always, weak points, but all he does in response is laugh.

"You really are the blue ones daughter, I don't remember much about him, but I do remember he was the most skilled and well trained" he says as he takes something out and brings his paw down as you flinch you find a....

"A plaster?" You ask touching the huge square patch of fabric on your cheek covering your injury.

"A gauze actually" he says as he looks at you "that was done by a fine blade one such as perhaps"

"A katana" you cut him off.

"Is that so?" He asks standing up.

"What mind games are you playing" you say glaring.

He looks back at you his ears pinning "I once hurt someone I loved dearly as well, I regret it every day I walk this earth, and I will for the rest of my life" he says "talk to your father cub, he will be in just as much pain as you right now" he says.

And in the blink of an eye he was gone leaving you alone tears falling down your cheeks as you stand up and run to a manhole cover as quickly as possible.

❤️Raph❤️

You cough as you sit up coughing violently as you are pushed downwards by a huge three fingered claw.

You gasp as you choke and see a huge, like HUGE!!! Mutant turtle spikes everywhere on his body next to him was a hovering monkey and a lizard that was looking at you weird not to mention a towering huge crocodile.

You froze kinda half out of fear half out of the fact you couldn't breath.

"Running with a condition like yours was a very stupid idea young girl! Your lucky Leatherhead found you on his daily swim!" The old looking monkey says as he helps you sit up.

You cough as you cover your mouth and look and see blood and tear up "d-dad" You whimper.

"Hay don't cry squirt" you freeze as the giant turtle says that "we won't hurt ya" he says as you look up at him.

"I-I know" you mumble.

They all look in shock at you as you look up at them with your E/C eyes "my dad is a mutant" you explain.

They all nod in understanding as they suddenly see the blue smudge of paint on your arm as you look at them.

"The mark given to a warrior" the chimp says "you don't happen to know the turtles do you" he asks.

You nod "yes their my family, or they were they don't want me anymore" you say sadly.

The turtles eyes soften "do you know Raph?"

You whimper and nod "papa" their eyes widen "he he got mad at me and I started yelling then he was yelling and and" you whimper but suddenly feel a hug.

You look and see the giant spiky turtle hugging you carefully "go home kid, before it's to late" he mumbles.

You choke back tears as you nod and stand up you bow to them then walk out as you start speed walking towards the sewers.

💜Donnie💜

You were still walking to roofs when a shadow flys over you, you gasp and look behind you as you see a mutant spotted lizard standing there as she looked at you with one green eye the other covered in bandages, you backed up as she bent down.

"Easy young one" she says her voice lulling you as you calm down "I will not harm you" she smiles.

You nod as you look at her and she at you.

"Why are you out this late?" She asks.

You sniff "m-my father said I was adopted and he no longer wanted me around" you say looking at her sadly.

She smiles sadly "you should go home young one, a lot of people roam around at night and it's not safe besides, it's best to know both sides of the story first hon" she smiles.

You gulp and nod in fear not wanting to know about those bandages and why she got them.

So you ran home.
Fingers crossed uncle Raph was there.

🧡Mikey🧡

You were boarding but crashed yet again as you give up and curl in the fettle position and cry.

You hear another board coming your way as you choke back a sob and suddenly.

"What is a young child such as yourself going out here?" A female says.

You turn around and gasp as you see the black haired female in the ninja clan outfit know as.

"Karai" you mumble as you shuffle backwards until your back hits the skate ramp.

"Easy child I will not harm you" she says her voice soothing and calm.

You nod scared of what would happen if you disagree.

"Why are you here?" She asks.

You tear up as you gulp back tears but they fall as you start crying anyway.

"Daddy said I'm a freak!!!" You cry as you lung at her and cry on her shoulder really wanting a hug.

You hear thunder and stiffen as you feel rain drop down, she grabs your arms and pushes you so she can look at your face.

"You must return home young one" she says.

You sniffle and nod as you stand up and run away back to the closest sewer drain, as you walk down the long pipes on your way home tears still fall down your cheeks as you place a hand over your green mutated eye and whimper.

(TBC)