You make a friend

💙Leo💙

You were aloud to go and explore the stone jungle, your dad trusted you in a forest full of wild animals so NCY was borderline the same.

You were jumping roofs balancing on washing lines and cutting them with your leopard tooth dagger your dad had helped you sharpen and turn into a weapon so you could protect yourself, you know, after you were nearly eaten by the leopard.

Anyway you were balancing along a washing line when you hear alarms going off.

Not knowing what it was you freaked out, growing in a jungle when the loudest noise was the birds or a big cat roar every now and then again this noise terrified you.

So much you slipped but landed on something, and it moved...

You looked up and saw a metal face metal arms holding as he sat on a loud metal vehicle as he looked at you.

You both scream as you look at one another as you stumble and almost fall again but he catches you.

"A-are you ok?" His deep gravely voice says.

"A-are you a person? Why's your skin metal and why does that make that noise!?" You ask panicked.

"Good lord" he mumbles "look I'll be back but stay here" he says then runs off to the sound of the alarm.

You watched him run away and since you hadn't been tought stranger danger you listened.

He came back a while later to see you sitting there waiting, the metal man looked kind of surprised as he hopped on his bike you in front of him "hold on" he says and speeds off.

You yelp as you hear the loud noise.

Behind the tin helmet Raph looks at you, you were scared, why would leo let you run about in the big city when your not use to loud sounds or strange people.

He pulls into a ally and looks at you.

"You ok kid"

You nod as you look up at the metal man.

"Who are you sir?" You ask as he chuckles.

"They call me nightwatcher"

You smile.

"Thanks for saving me I'm Y/N"

❤️Raph❤️

You were walking down the sewers, your uncle Donnie was busy your uncle mikey was at work dad was sleeping and you still didn't quite trust uncle Leo.

But maybe you will you didn't know, you liked his mask tho blue was really pretty!

You heard something rumbling above you and look at the manhole you were directly above as you heard weird noises and gulp.

You but your big girl brave face on and climb the ladder and push the manhole cover open with as much force as you can muster.

You peer around and see a small weird looking creature he had big horns that curled his head was bigger than his small body and he had a long devil tail, his eyes were bright yellow as he struggled to untangle himself from a plastic bag.

You look around the ally and then at the poor suffocating creature.

"H-hey l-little thing" you say approaching him as you growls like a cat his back arching and small but very sharp looking fangs showing.

You yelp and gulp as you grab him and quickly take off the plastic bag but not before he landed a good decent scratch to your cheek as you tear up and put him on the ground holding your cheek as you feel blood, you pant as you begin to hyperventilate, a common thing that seemed to happen to you what with your lungs not working properly.

'This is why you stay in the sewer Y/N' you told yourself.

But then you heard purring and felt something nuzzling you and a lick across your cheek, it stung badly but you saw the small devil creature cleaning your wound before curling up close to your chest.

"H-hay" you smile as you stroke his head your head shaking, but with every stroke you calmed more and more, this guy was actually kinda cute as you scratch his cheek and smile as he purrs.

You laugh as he looks at you, you smile and kiss his head.

"I need to go home, I'll try visit you again little guy" you say as you walk towards the manhole cover and climb down.

The little creature lay on his stomach, waiting for you to come back.

💜Donnie💜

You were out with your dad but he had to take a call and went inside of April's apartment leaving you on the roof to star gaze.

You didn't mind it, you loved the sky on a clear night which I'm NYC was SUPER rare.

You stare up in awe at the sight of the whole galaxy was laying above you, well that's what your five year old mind thought.

You hear a distinct thud as you look over and on the roof opposite you was a tall stone human, he wore a stone cat skin and parts of his body including his eyes glew red as he glares at you.

You looked at him kindly and smiled as he seemed a bit shocked by this small gesture, he growls and jumps over towering over you as he stalls towards you on all fours.

Your five year old mind didn't quite register the danger you were in and smiled as you sat on your knees.

"Hello there" You say your tone shocking him, it wasn't demanding or aggressive it was a tone he had never heard before.

He stands in front of you and looks at you strangely.

"Why do you not fear me petty mortal" he growls

You smile "everyone deserves to be treated nice you should base a book by its cover, that's what my dad told me" you smile more your E/C eyes bore into his red slits.

"I I" He shakes his head "I hope the monsters spear you young human, I would like to keep you around when we rule" he says.

"O is it a game can I be the princess!?" You beg.

He smiles and nods before jumping away as you smile and watch him.

'I think I made a new friend' you think you yourself as you watch the cat like stone being jump away.

(Fun fact do you know the stone generals were named after animals!? In Spanish Aguila, Gato, Mono, and Serpiente mean Eagle, cat, monkey and snake, cool right :3)

🧡Mikey🧡

You smiled as you slipped happily through the lair and ran headfirst into something.

You look up and see your new uncle, you think his name is leo but uncle Raph calls him jungle boy so you were confused.

"Hay!" You smile

The blue banded turtle looks at you in shock as he then smiles.

"You really are his kid" he mumbles.

You tilt your head cutely your E/C and glowing green eyes looking at him confused.

"Wanna watch tv with me?" You ask cutely.

"Depends" he smiles folding his arms "what are we watching?"

"Well dad showed me these old tapes of a show called space hero's and it's really cool!" You cheer.

"Shell yah they were my favourite when I was younger" Your strange uncle smiles.

Your eyes shine as you look up at him.

"Wanna watch! Um"

"Leo" he smiles

You nod and grab his hand and run to the room.

Your dad found you asleep on top of your uncles shell a space hero's episode playing as he smiles at you two.

(TBC)