You earn your colour :3

(Sooooo because you know your dads already have masks I thought it would be cool to like do a face paint version so when you go into battle you put on war paint and clearly the whole end of the world things already happened is a few years later :3 o your also eight right now :3)

💙Leo💙

Leo was so proud how far you've come, he couldn't be prouder right now, today was the day Splinter gave you your weapon and colour, and he was thrilled.

He could not have asked for a better daughter, you were good, smart, brave and so many other things, and you were only eight EIGHT!

He went into yours and his room as he smiles seeing you fast asleep.

"Hana" he cues shaking you.

You groan and turn around as he smiles.

"Mō 5-bu papa"
(Ugh five more minutes dad)

He smiles proudly at your fluent Japanese.

"Yoi shigoto no hanadesuga, gishiki o ketsujō suru koto ni narudeshou" he smiles as he was cut off by you bursting out of the blankets and into the bathroom.

(good job flower but you'll miss the ceremony)

You run out smiling "hurry dad!" You grab his hand and drag him along as he laughs holding your hand tightly.

You smile seeing your uncle Raph who after revealing he was your friend the nightwatcher you both became super close.

He picks you up and you giggle as he gives you a Eskimo kiss.

"How's my favourite niece on this important day" he asks.

Leo smiles watching the cute exchange before.

Mikey walks out hands together looking professional.

"Young miss it is time" he says in a fake posh accent.

You giggle covering your mouth as you smile and nod.

You take a deep breath and push open the doors to the dojo, your uncles and dad peering inside nosily as your uncle Donnie was waiting beside splinter, you wave smiling at Donnie as he waves back smiling, you bow and sit on your knees.

"My darling granddaughter, you are like your father in so many ways, you are brave, devoted, loyal but you have other qualities all your own you are good, pure souled and all around the perfect granddaughter, niece or daughter anyone could ask for" he smiles as you were teary eyed and smile choking back tears "that is why today you earn the mark of the angel" he nods to Donnie as Donnie dips his thumb into your paint colour and smudges it over your nose.

You smiled as Donnie hands you the white paint and you smile at your grandfather.

Leo gasps as he sees your weapon come out and saw the beautifully crafted singly blade black handle with white detailing and a perfect shining blade.

Raph looks at him as he sees his brother crying and smiles and looks back at you.

"I present the ninjatō" he lays a small blade in your flat palms it had to be no bigger than 60cm and was straight up "for a future leader".

You smile tears now falling as you laugh happily and nod proudly.

"You will continue your trainings with this now granddaughter" splinter smiles.

You stood up and bowed in respect and sheathed the sword on your back before hugging splinter.

Splinter was stunned at first but then smiled hugging back.