How he finds you

(This books characters are based of the 2007 tmnt movie so most of it will mention parts of the movie or character traits the movie had given them)
(Hope you enjoy it and thank you all for continuing to support me and my work)

Leo 💙🐢💙

Leonardo enjoyed the view of the village from his spot on the tree, he was crouched low the fabric covering the front of his face but not his vision, he looks over as people celebrated the return of their items he had just returned after making sure the robbers were defeated, he looks at one the truck to see something alone in their as the village crowded it and took their things and looked at the thing in the truck before turning head and walking away.

He tilts his head as everyone left to one thing alone and returned to their homes, he was confused as he jumped down into the bushes and peered over them, no one was around, it wouldn't hurt would it?

He runs out quickly making sure to cover his face and looks at the object, it was a small ripped blanket its colour this strange grey green colour that looked old and mouldy for some reason, and then it moved.

Leonardo's eyes widened as he moves it carefully to see a small human baby, her E/C eyes teary as she looks at his a small dark patch of her S/K skin around her left eye and a small amount of H/C hair on her head.

She looks up at him as he looks around waiting for someone to come and take her or retrieve their child, he stood their for twenty minutes, and no one came.

He looks around as he looks to see the sun setting and pulls the hood back over his head and turns to run away, he makes it to the forests edge as he looks back over hearing a cry, his eyes soften as he looks at the truck the heartbreaking noise continued as he goes to leave but a unknown force pulls him back and picks you up before running with you into the jungle.

And disappearing, like a ghost.

Raph ❤️🐢❤️

"The nightwatcher strikes again"
"Bzzz"
"Again the new vigilante the nightwatcher"
"Bzz"
"The sudden appearance of the nightwatcher"

Raph groans as he turns the radio off slamming his head into the centre of his motorbike as he looks up, a month ago Leo left and he hadn't been dealing with it well, and he wouldn't admit it but he missed him.

He looks at the metal hemet resting on his handle bar then puts it on as he hears a radio signal,

"A elderly lady being mugged in downtown NYC reports say she's with a young child and her mugger is armed and dangerous"

"That's sick" raph grumbles as he speeds toward the location his bike speeding down the street as he pulls into a alleyway and revs the engine turning his front light on to see the man stab the lady and then spit him and run.

"Get back here!!" Raph yells as he jumps off the bike and runs after him, the man jumps and climbs up the roof as raph goes to go after him he hears a small cry.

Right there was a young child

He turns to see the lady as she shakes holding the wound and reaching for a small child who lay on the floor.

Raph runs over and bends down to her looking at the woman scared as his hands shake as they reach to help her, but she stops him.

"Please save her, just take her please she won't survive alone or in a orphanage she's sick" she begs as blood runs down her face.

Raph hands shake even with the metal over top of them he can see them shaking as he looks at the dying woman and listens to the crying child.

"I,I can't I im not"
"I know who you are nightwatcher, please be the hero so many believe you are" She says in between sobs as she takes her last breath