Chapter 32: The Wedding

2 weeks later.

The Big Day

Karly's POV

I was so nervous. Today was the day I was finally marrying the man I loved. There was never really a doubt in my mind that Louis Tomlinson was 'the one'. He was special. He could always make me smile. He always knew when to let me breathe or when to ask what's wrong and how to fix it. He never was over protective of me, or me of him. We were a match made in perfect heaven.

Finally today I was marrying the love of my life.

Louis' POV

I was nervous. What if I messed up. What if I don't match Karly. What if Karly doesn't want to marry me anymore. There is no doubt that I want to marry her. She is my world. Everything good in my life is because of her. She keeps me grounded so that I never let fame go to my head. She's my everything. I cannot wait for her to finally be Mrs. Tomlinson.

Today is the day that two lives finally become one.

Third person POV

Karly was getting ready in one of the dressing rooms backstage to the left. Louis in another dressing room to the right. The O2 arena in London was already packed quite full. The invited guests were seated in the front. Karlys family to the left and Louis family to the right. All their friends were placed behind the families wherever they pleased. There was a small gap of about five rows and then the fans started. One hundred One Direction fans were pilled in to the seats all with camera ready phones. Their only rules were no flash and no screaming.

Everyone was placed and the service was about to begin. Out walked the bridesmaids, dressed in lavender dresses and silver shoes, with the groomsmen, dressed in black tuxedos with silvery shirts and lavender ties. First was Stan with Karly's sister Tyler. Next was Zayn with Cassie. Following them was Liam and Lindsay. Next came Niall and Charlotte. Alyx and Harry, the best man and maid of honor, came out next and everyone rose.

Karly walked into the arena and started making her way down the isles of people with her arm in her fathers. Louis, who was already standing at the alter and had the biggest smile plastered across his face. A single tear slipped down his cheek as his ravishing bride walked down the isle, eyes locked on him. Finally Karly was at the front with Louis. Her father kissed her cheek once and handed her off to Louis. Louis took her hand willingly and bowed his head to say 'thank you'.

As the wedding began and the vows approached Alyx leaned in and passed Karly hers. "There is nothing about this man that doesn't make me love him. He is my perfect match. As a child and even as a teenager I never could have dreamt for a better person to be part of my life. I, Karly Leah Turner, vow to always love you, Louis William Tomlinson, unconditionally for the rest of our lives and as long as we both shall live." Karly read out loud through tears. Louis moved his thumb up to her cheeks and brushed the tears away gently as she gave a small laugh.

Harry handed him a small paper and Louis then read his next. "Karly, you are my everything. I never thought that love would find me in this chaotic lifestyle I have but it did. You mean the world to me. You are my world. Everything we have been through, the good and the bad, has made me love you so much more. I am so happy that you are a part of my life and I, Louis William Tomlinson, vow to always love you, Karly Leah Turner, in sickness and in health, as long as we both shall live." Louis read. A few silent tears slipped down his cheek as well and he brushed them off with the back of his hands.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Louis Tomlinson. You may now kiss your bride." Louis leaned in for the first kiss as a married couple and all the cameras and crowd went insane.

The entire arena was filled with the sound of clapping hands and yelling family members as Louis and Karly stood together on the stage as a married couple at last.