Chapter 4

Harry’s POV

Alyx and I have been dating now for a few years. Louis and Karly set us up about a year after they started dating because they both thought we were lonely. Of course being the stubborn people we are, Alyx and I weren’t that excited. I realize now that she is the best thing for me. I am not quite ready to get married yet but I do need her with me more often. I decided to ask Louis if she could move in with us. 

Being the amazing friend that I am, I woke up early to make some breakfast for him and I. Pancakes, chocolate chip, his favourite with some orange juice. “What smells so good Harry? Did you make breakfast?” Louis said coming down the stairs in his signature striped shirt and a pair of white boxers. “Yeah I thought it would be a nice thing to do. I made your favourite Lou.” “Wow, thanks Haz. So what’s the occasion or what did you do to make me deserve this?” I looked at him with a sarcastic shocked look on my face. “How could you say such a thing? Can’t one friend make a great meal for his other friend every once in a while without being questioned?” I said. “No, no he cannot.” Louis said with a little wink. “Okay, fine, I do want to ask you something. Obviously you and Karly have been together for a long time now and so have Alyx and I. They both basically live here and have a lot of their things here and I just wanted to know if it’s okay with you that I ask Alyx to maybe move in here with us?” I finished my sentence off nervously, awaiting his response. “I am so glad you asked that because I was going to ask the same thing about Karly. I was going to ask her to move in with us but I wanted to make sure you were cool first. But yeah that’s fine. The four of us can live together. That will be awesome.” Louis said quite enthusiastically. “And I have the perfect idea on how to ask them.” He continued.

Alyx’s POV

“I cannot believe that we are going to see Ed Sheeran. Thanks for bringing Harry and I.” I said to Karly. The concert was coming up that weekend and we were planning on going to London and staying at a hotel for the night so we could party it up afterwards. “It is going to be the best night of my life. I honestly cannot wait to finally see him perform. I am hoping Lou can get us in to meet him after too.” She said. “I hope so too. Lou and Haz are both good friends with him so I am hoping this will work out that we can meet him.” The conversation continued like that for a while when suddenly Karly said, “We should go on a shopping spree right now and buy some super cute outfits for the concert plus some super hot dresses for a club plus some super sexy outfit for later in the night.” She said winking. I looked at her and a smile crept onto my face. “So just like old times when I started dating Harry and you were with Louis?” I said. “Exactly like that. And we can come back here after and paint each others toes and do facials and watch sappy movies and gossip.” I was liking this plan already.

When we got to the mall we decided it would be best to shop for the lingerie first so that we felt extra sexy while looking for everything else. The best part of having a best girlfriend that you do everything with is that there really are no boundaries. We tried on a few things and I settled on a cute red number where Karly got a lacy black one. At the next few stores we found some cute new pairs of jeans and a few new tops. “Let’s go in here and look at dresses, it’s the best place for them.” I said turning into the Celeb Boutique store in the mall. After an hour in there we both left with 2 dresses each. “Tonight is going to be so much fun, just like the old times.” I said pulling Karly towards the car. We walked past the big jewelry store and I glanced in. Thank goodness Karly was looking down at her phone when I did because I saw Louis in there with Charlotte. He looked up at me and the look on his face said move faster and get Karly away from the store. “Let’s go to the movie store quickly and get something to watch.” I said. “Sure thing, sounds great. I can’t wait for the rest of this week to finally be over so we can get to that concert.” Karly said. “Me either. I am so excited.” Especially after seeing Louis in there with Charlotte. I thought to myself.