Chapter 11

Louis' POV

I stood outside the spare bedroom long enough to hear Karly say that she hated me. I slumped back down into the living and onto the couch. Immediately I threw my hands onto my face and brought my knees up. “I fucked up Harry. She said she hated me.” I said quietly letting a tear slip down my face and hit the couch beneath me. “Lou its okay. We both did. Alyx said it. I failed to mention to my best girl friend that I tried to hook up with her the first night. I also never told her that I wasn’t asleep and knew you were having sex with her best friend beside me. There are a lot of things we should have revealed about that night but never did because we thought it didn’t matter. The only reason I said something was because I thought she knew everything. I’m sorry man.” Harry said. “Don’t be sorry. I should have told her. She said she hate me Harry. Hated me.” I sniffed trying so hard to hold in tears without much success. I was shaking now, tears spilling out of my eyes.

I decided I needed to talk to Karly as soon as possible. I got up from the couch and walked up the stairs to the spare room right as Alyx was walking out of it. “Is she okay?” I asked really concerned. I knew Karly and I knew that something like this could set her off. “She’s really upset Lou. You failed to tell her something very important. Obviously you are going to go in there anyways but trust me. I am not responsible for what she will say to you.” Alyx told me. I didn’t care what happened to me but I know that I need to talk to Karly. “I know. But I need to talk to her. I know she hates me Alyx. I heard. And I can’t have that. I love her so much.” I said sobbing again. Alyx pulled me into a gentle hug and wiped the tears from my face. “Go in. Talk to her. But give her space if she needs it. I will be downstairs having my own talk with my boyfriend.” and with that she walked away and I slowly opened the door to the room.

Harry’s POV

I watched as Alyx came walking down the stairs with a not so amused look on her face. “Is Karly okay babe?” I asked her gently. “She’s hurt Harry. And rightly so.” Alyx sat down beside me on the couch and looked right into my eyes. “Why wouldn’t you tell her something like that. And you knew about Louis too didn’t you.” She was obviously not happy but it was understandable. “I’m sorry. I thought it was something Louis would have talked to her about. That’s the only reason I brought it up tonight.” “Harry that’s not the point. I don’t care what you thought. You should have said something to her in the first place. Like maybe when you guys became best friends and told eachother everything. I’m not to happy with you Harry and I’m not happy with Louis either. I know Karly feels the same way.” Alyx got up from the couch and walked to the stairs. “I’m staying with Karly for tonight Harry. I love you but take a second to step back and think. Night.” and with that she walked back upstairs.

Alyx was right. I need to think. Why didn’t I ever tell her that I tried to have sex with her the first time we met but instead I opened up to her that night. I walked up to my room and inside I found Alyx looking in the drawer for something. I walked quietly up behind her and kissed her neck softly. “I’m really sorry Alyx.” I said quietly wrapping my arms around her and the reality of the situation hit me. I let a tear slip down my face and it hit Alyx’s shoulder. She turned around and took my face in her hands. “Don’t tell me you’re sorry. Tell Karly. But maybe do it tomorrow.” She wiped the tears from my cheeks with her thumb and kissed my lips deeply. “I love you Harry. So much.” She kissed me one last time and left the room. I heard the front door open and close and I figured she went to get something for Karly. I decided to go sit in Louis room until he was done talking to Karly.