Chapter 6

Karly’s POV

“Where is he? He has been gone for a long time. I should go look for him.” I said to Alyx and Harry. “Karly. Stay here. God you are stubborn. He will be back soon, I promise.” Harry said to me. “Fine, only because I am not about to fight you to leave Haz.” I said. I turned back to the stage as Ed was finishing up a song and started talking to the audience. “So who is having a good time?” He asked the whole crowd. Everyone, including myself, screamed. “Of course you are! Now I have a HUGE surprise for you all here. Does anyone know of a band called One Direction?” More screams from the crowd. I looked to Alyx and Harry to see what was going on. They just smiled and pointed back to Ed. “Well I would like to inform everyone here that we have 2 out of 5 of One Direction here today. Say hi Harry.” Ed said. I turned to Harry and he suddenly had his own mic. “Hello everyone.” He said. “What is going on?” I whispered to Alyx. She just pointed back to the stage where I saw Louis come out. “And here is Louis. He has a special message to ask. Take it away lad.” Ed said handing the mic to Louis. “Hello all. My good friend Ed over here thankfully agreed to letting this happen and I really hope all goes as planned. See my friend Harry Styles and I, well you know we live together, and you know we are dating Karly and Alyx, right. How do we feel about that?” The whole crowd screamed and I saw those same girls from earlier freak out. “Well Harry and I were talking the other day and we wanted to know, girls how would you like to join Hazza and I at the Stylinson flat. Move in with us?” Both mine and Alyx’s jaws dropped. Harry held out the mic to Alyx. “Yes. Of course we would, wouldn’t we Karly.” “Most definitely.” I said above the loud screaming. I was almost in tears and so was Alyx. This night was totally perfect and nothing could make it any better. 

I expected Louis to give the mic back to Ed but he didn’t. The crowd got quieter again and Louis kept talking. “So far so good. I got one yes, now let’s see if I can go for two.” Oh my god. Was he.. No. “Karly, we have been dating for over 3 years now and I love you so much. I don’t know how I could ever live without you. These past years with you have been so perfect and I wanted to ask you something. Karly, would do me the honor of being my wife. Karly, will you marry me?” Louis said pulling a little box out of his pocket and opening it. I was full on crying by this point and I didn’t know what to do. Harry handed me his mic and suddenly lifted me up and set me on the stage. I walked over to Louis and looked right into his ocean blue eyes. “I-I.. Yes. Yes, Louis. YES!” I screamed and jumped into his arms. Ed had his mic back and started talking again. “She said yes!” He yelled and the whole crowd went wild. “Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” They all started chanting. I looked at Lou and slowly moved in for the kiss. Flashes were going off and I was still crying. “I love you so much Karly. Forever and ever.” Louis said. “I love you too Boo Bear.” I said.

We made our way back to our spots and stood again with Alyx and Harry. “You two knew all along didn’t you.” I said. They both nodded. I hugged them both and kissed Harry’s cheek. “Best night ever!” I said as we continued the watching the concert. “This next song goes out to the lovebirds. Congratulations Louis and Karly.” Ed said as he started singing Kiss Me, mine and Louis’ song. I leaned into Louis’ chest and he held me tight around my waist while rocking me back and forth. I was engaged to the love of my life and it happened at Ed Sheeran’s concert. I was on cloud 9 right now and nothing could bring me down.