Chapter 8

Charlotte's POV

“Louis you have to tell me all about it. I want to hear literally every detail.” I said on the phone with Louis. “That’s more of a Karly job. My version is simple and to the point. Karly adds all the excruciating details.” I heard Louis say before Karly hit him playfully and grabbed his phone. “Hey Char. Lou and I are organizing a dinner so that all the boys and all us girls can be together and we will explain then. When are you free?” Karly said. “I am good all weekend. This week is tough though.” “Okay well I was thinking Friday night? That okay?” “Sounds perfect. And I cannot wait to hear everything.” I said before Karly hung up the phone for Louis but not before I told her to tell Louis I say goodbye and congratulations. My best friend just got engaged and is happier than ever. This dinner will be so much fun.

Alyx’s POV

Charlotte and Niall were the last to arrive to dinner, about 10 minutes late with flushed faces might I add. And Liam came with Lindsay so I guess they were seeing each other now. We all made our way to the back and sat down at our private table. Karly and Louis near the front, and the rest of us sitting around them.

We ordered our drinks and when they came Karly and Louis stood to toast us. Karly began. “I would just like to say thank you to everyone here. You guys seriously mean the world to me.” “We would also like you to look around at each other because this is what the wedding party is going to look like, plus Karly’s sister, Tyler, and Stan.” Louis added. “In addition to that we would both like to take this time to say that we do love you all but…” “Haz will you be my best man?” Louis said. Harry looked up at him and said “Of course man, did you think anything less?” They hugged it out and then Karly spoke again. “And I would like to ask Alyx to be my maid of honor.” She said looked at me. I started to tear up a bit and got up and hugged her closely. “Of course.” I said through tears. “Sap.” Harry said to me sarcastically. “Shut up.” I replied giggling a bit. 

The rest of the night was spent with Karly explaining everything to the girls, especially Charlotte who was listening intently to every detail, while the boys talked about what was going to happen at the wedding. And by what was going to happen I mean what alcohol was going to be served. Boys will be boys I suppose.

“So Alyx, when should the four of us start planning the bachelorette partayyy?” Charlotte said to me. Karly had gone over to Louis now to ask him something so we were safe. “Well I was thinking it needs to be an unforgettable night somewhere where the party won’t stop until we say so.” I said to Charlotte, Lindsay and Cassie. “That sounds so perfect. Oh my god we should tell her that we are going to go on a quiet vacation to like Spain or something and then take her there only instead of quiet we will be a stripper bar drinking.” Cassie said. “That sounds so perfect. Holy shit. We need to get planning soon.” Lindsay added. “Soon. Very soon.” Was all I said before Karly came over and told us that we were going to move to a club just down the street for a few drinks now. We all piled out of the restaurant, down the street, and into the club where the night was only beginning.