Chapter 1

Karly’s POV

“Oh My God! It’s Zayn Malik! AHHHHHH!” That was my insane boyfriend Louis. He was doing a twitcam before we were going out to dinner with my best friend Alyx and her boyfriend, who happened to be Louis’ best friend, Harry. My life was so good. I, Karly, was dating the one and only Louis Tomlinson. And my best friends were dating each other. I admit, it is hard sometimes because I don’t see Lou that often, but when I do it’s even better. The girls were hard to deal with sometimes too. Most of them seemed to really like me as long as I kept their boo bear happy, but everyone has their haters. It was rough for Lou at first because I got a lot of hate, but it’s all good now.

“Okay guys, I gotta go now. I got a hot date for the night.” Louis said into the camera but winking at me. I looked over at Alyx, who was looking at me, and giggled. I got up and ran over to Louis, jumping on him and kissing him sweetly on the lips. “And here she is now. Say hello to Karly everyone.” I read trough the fast disappearing comments. Almost all of them said things like “Hi Karly!” “We love you Karly” and “Karly, you are gorgeous! xx” I couldn’t help but smile. “Thank you everyone!” I said into the camera. “I hope you don’t mind that I take him from you now. I got a pretty hot date too.” I winked into the camera and kissed Louis’ cheek. Signing off I saw many comments that said “Awwwh!” “So cute!” and “Love you guys.” Lou signed off then and I knew the party was about to begin.

Harry’s POV

I was super excited for tonight. It was date night with my three favourite people in the entire world. My girlfriend Alyx is the most amazing person in my world. If it hadn’t been for Louis and my best girl friend Karly dating I would have never met Alyx. Karly and Louis played matchmaker on that one. I was wary at first because of the band and the fandom. My last girlfriend, Caroline, got a lot of hate so we never confirmed we were dating. She was also 15 years older than me. Alyx was my age and most people seemed to really like her.

When Lou finally finished his twitcam the girls ran off to Louis’ bedroom to get ready together. Lou and I were already dressed so I went to talk to him. “So Karly’s birthday is coming up. Alyx thinks we should throw her a big party here. Do you know what you want to do yet, mate?” Louis looked at me weirdly. “You did remember her birthday right. It’s next weekend.” “Fuck” was all he managed to get out under his breath. “Way to go man. It’s a good thing I’m here to save the day. Superman is off his game.” “I am an asshole.” He said. “Oh well. Tomorrow you and I are planning something extravagant for her. I know the perfect gift for her too, She’s been hinting at it forever.” Good to know he’s got his head on straight.

Suddenly I felt hands around my waist and a pair cover my eyes. “Guess who is who.” two voices sang. I touched the hands on my waist and said “Alyx.” The hands on my eyes were next. “Karly.” I said. They giggled. “Nope!” Karly said, letting go of my waist. Alyx then turned my face around and kissed me. “It’s a good thing you’re cute.” I said kissing her back. “And it’s a good thing I love you, Karly. I will have to get you back for that one. Now, let’s get this party started!” I said as we walked out.