❤️

I'm back!~author chan
Kai's Pov
It was lloyd it was really lloyd.
I couldn't believe it
Wait where was he???? Wasn't he just kidnapped? But he's right in front of me? Maybe he just went to the bathroom and I was just being too overprotective well nya does say I have a habit of that.....
"Lloyd... your alright, hey where did you go buddy? I looked all over the palace for you I was so worried that I even told your old man and the old man you went missing I swear they were gonna murder me! A hahahaha!, hey we should go tell them your okay so they won't kill me before our first date," I tried to lighten the mood with a wink at the end. I held his hand and started to make our way to the throne room. But the odd thing was that his grip tightened then he started shaking. He threw my hand away then push me backwards. I fell on my thick butt (I'm sorry I had toooo~author chan)
I didn't care that I fell all I cared about was lloyd. I was so shocked I couldn't even stand properly. But I forced my way up. He was shaking and trembling so hard his face was hung low the entire time so it was hard to see his expression. It wasn't until something wet dropped down onto the ground did I know he was crying. I held him on the shoulders I was at a lost on how to comfort him. I remember when my parents died nya would give me a hug for comfort a simple but heartfelt gesture of showing love. So I picked him up and sat down, then held and hugged him till he was calm enough to speak.
"K k kai sniff I can't I can't I can't I just can't do it!"
I was at a lost
He couldn't do what ?!

Lloyd's Pov
As kai spoke I could tell he was really worried and him actually asking uncle wu and dad that I was missing actually risking himself getting in trouble for my sake shattered me. As he spoke the words of father ordering for their deaths kept ring inside of me. I don't know I just broke then and there the tears just kept leaking and it wouldn't stop. I had a mix of emotions of anger and sadness. He held me in a hug and I just sat there I couldn't do anything except cry on him. I scream the words 'I can't'. I just wish that's life would be different that I wouldn't be torn between two worlds that I didn't have to kill off the one that that I want in life and that's love. Kai, my family and friends are my love. But if I don't the people of this kingdom, my love would all die a slow horrible painful death when I could have the blood on my hands and give them a swift but quick death. Sadly this is one of the only pitiful things I can do in life and that's kill. I won't let what happened to Bradley happen to them never! I could feel kai gently running his hand through my hair and rubbing my back in comfort. I can't believe I am about to do this but I have no choice.

Hi guys okay I know it's been 4ever since I've updated and I really need to apologise for that. I truly appreciate all the support and comments you guys have given thank you and I love you all 😘