Confessions

Hey I'm back from the dead and continuing the story.
Lloyd's Pov
We were all going to lunch when jay suddenly asked me a question.
'Sooooooo, Lloyd how'd you do that?' It was jay who asked me, I gave me a confused look unsure of what he ment. 'Your powers Duh, how'd you create that golden energy at the end it was so cool it's better then we've ever done well except my lightning of course!'
'Oh that' I replied then trailed off then cole interrupted me along with Zane and nya them unnoticing me trailing off. The four started to have an argument about whose powers were cooler' Even Zane and nya joined in for the enjoyment. We all entered the dinning room and my dad stood up from his throne and grabbed me in a hug. God! He nearly squeezed the living daylights out of me. ' D-Dad I'm fine you can stop trying to kill me now' I managed to say. He lets me go and I take a deep breath he smiles at me sadly, 'sorry son but I was just worried, I just got u back and I don't want to ever loose u' I looked down and tried to avoid eye contact with him. We all sat down for lunch. During lunch we were all chatting away and garmadon had asked how the training went without the ambush. The others were describing to him how the training was and I felt a little nervous as I thought about 'e'. I felt a hand go on top of my hand under the table. I looked up and I ment the eyes of kai. His beautiful amber eyes made me loose concentration and I was lost in the colour. I would have been even more lost if it wasn't for his words. ' meet me at the top of the top tower after midnight' I was excited at first but then I was confused and a little worried. I didn't show it but I was thinking about it. Kai continues to hold my hand as we ate and quickly dessert 🍨 was served.
Time skip to after midnight around 1am
I crept up to the top tower and I saw kai sitting in front of a big window with the most beautiful view. He called me over and I sat next to him. It was silent until he broke the silence. 'Sooo lloyd hows life?'
Kai pov
'Sooo lloyd hows life?' Smooth kai smooth. That's the best u could do to charm him. Why must u be so stupid. 'It's going okay...' great now u just weirded him out. Lloyd asked me a question about why I asked him to come especially at such a late hour. There was a reason why I asked. 'At lunch you look so in thought that you seemed so lost, I thought that the nice view might help it certainly helps me and....' Lloyd was looking a me and egging me on to continue. 'I wanted to spend more time with you, cuz I like you like alot' I replied saying the last part very quietly. I look at his expression and it's a face of shock. He kisses me back and I smile. 'I like you too kai, I think I've been crazy about you ever since I saw you, your kind and caring and you have the best qualities a boy friend should have, I love u'. We kiss again. We then look up into the sky and it's a full moon tonight. 'Did you know  that those who confess their love in front of a full moon they are destined together until their deaths'. Informed Lloyd with a dreamy smile. 'Then I'm happy to be yours until we fall' I replied. He messed up my hair and told me to stop making these weird cheesy lines that sound cringy. I smirked and said ' hey no one messes up my hair' and I ruffled his hair. We smile to each other and we fall asleep peacefully within each other's embrace.

Love u all
Fanficlover out
Btw not edited
Btw I'm not sure if the moon thing is real, I made it up here but who knows?