28

Sup i'm back, OMG i am soo fangirling over season ten (the pillow joke and the pissed off expressions on lloyd and nya's face and the petty fight between garmadon and lloyd is so cute) 

IMPORTANT BELOW

So you all know the thing that happened to my chapters on my laptop and how i asked for ideas so i want to keep 'e' in the story and i might change or rewrite the training chapter (or i'll delete it cuz i'm lazy JK) so 'powers' is the chapter that would probably make my story make sense. (i'll probably delete this note MAYBE)

Conversation between Wu and Garmadon 

Chaos coming from the throne room

wu: Brother did you just hear the news?

g: Wu is he okay? i can't believe this happened again, a member of shazeago was able to enter the palace grounds AGAIN?! i can't let this happen AGAIN! SHOULD I PUT THE PALACE IN LOCKDOWN! I should, shouldn't I! I just got him back, i can't lose him.

By now Garmadon is nearly in tears...

Wu: Calm THY self. Lloyd is fine right now. In fact i didn't come to tell you to put the palace on lockdown, but to inform you of lloyd...

before he got to continue garmadon interuppted

g: is he okay? 

Wu: What part of calm THY self do you not understand! i was going to inform you of lloyds powers. 

Garmadon: P..P..Powers? no, does he have d..d..destruction or creation?  

Wu: the prophecy, lloyd is the green ninja...

Garmadon stumbles to his throne and collapses into it. and only one word came out of his mouth "WHY!!!??????"

Wu: He has green energy but most importantly he has golden power.

G: of creation... the same as father

Wu: Yes..

Garmadon: than he is truly the green ninja but the green ninja prophecy states that he needs to defeat the great evil but who is it, it's obviously shazeago but who is the leader assuming he is that great evil. 

'E's Pov

Honestly, i'm so happy he escaped. he was abused and tormented in this organization. I know who he is, i was there when he was kidnapped as a baby. As i raised him over the years i grew to love little lloyd, yes i am a droid but even machines can have emotions. i hope i'll see him again... He'll be happy

i am now standing  in front of my lord's door, Yes the true leader of Shazeago. 

"My lord, you were right he was captured and now the first set of the plan has been activated."

"AH i always knew he was clumsy, oh my precious naive son, it's so predictable when its about you and your little kingdom. "

Hey guys 

hope you like it 

not edited

comment below to guess who shazeago leader is 

don't be a silent reader, comment below