Where R U? The Search for Lloyd

Kai's pov
I wake up at the crack of dawn with an unsettling feeling. I blink the sleep out of my eyes and memories of the confession popped up. Lloyd! Wait didn't we fall asleep together, but where is he. I exit the tower to search for him. Maybe he's in his room or the training grounds I should check. I raced to his room and knocked. No answer... I flung open his door and it was empty. I next run to the training grounds, he's not there. Where could he be, maybe the dining room but it's too early. The king, yeah he's with the king. I ninja (lmao) my way to the throne room but all I see is no one. I hear the king and sensei Wu a few doors away. I made my way to that door and did the royal greetings. "Yes kai ?" " your highness, sensei have you seen lloyd he's missing he's no where in the palace."
Garm: " WHAT, no he must be, I'll send the guards to organize a search party in the palace!"
Wu: " brother, you don't think they finally made a move? Kai where did you see him last?" " the tower," I replied.
Wu: " And why was he in the tower?"
Oh damn he starting to suspect, if I tell him I brought Lloyd there they might kill me, for real. "He said he wanted to see a nice view so I took him to the tower..." I knew I was done for, the tower was the least guarded place in the palace because the tower had the dark forest literally right underneath which is why it is the least guarded place in the palace.
Lloyd's Pov
I woke up blindfolded, I could tell I've been kidnapped. As my hands were bound behind my back. I hear a door open and loud steps charging my way. I was picked up and taken into another room. What happens next shocks me. I'm untied and my blindfolds are taken off. I look up and I immediately regret it. "Father..."

A/n: sorry for the wait guys I've just been very busy... but u guys should go to my new Instagram 'fangirllife4563' if u guys wanna contact me or anything I'm usually on Instagram. And I'll post announcements on it too so check it out. I ❤️ u all.