I refuse to think it's him

Ninjas walking back with lloyd

WU'S POV
It was about time the ninjas returned but who is this they've dragged back a hooded figure in faint green cloths. As they came closer the stranger lifted his head. He looked very familiar but I just can't put my finger on it. I turn to my brother to see what his commands are. However he seemed like he was studying this intruder very thoroughly him maybe I have seem this person. As I stroke my beard.
Lloyd's POV
I am terrified. That is the only adjective that can describe my feeling right now not only do I feel sick, I have no idea what the king would do to me and even if the king shows mercy I know shadezago would not.
Zanes POV
As we come over to present the intruder to the king and sensei. I noticed something odd sensei was stroking his long beard
(A/n pov:man garmy how is wu your yoinger brother man get a beard)
and king garmadon is intently focused on this intruder.
No ones POV
Kai: sensei, your majesty I present you the intruder
Lloyd looks up
Garm/wu:gasp
Wu: Lloyd???
Lloyd: yes your highness (in a squeaky voice)
Garm: no it can't be.. No...(wu: brother?) ninja send him to the dungeon!
Wu: brother please be reasonable
Garm: be reasonable!...sigh... Wu lets have a talk in the throne room,Ninja take him to the dungeon and that is all!
Garmadon storms off...
Ninja look at wu with faces of worry
Wu: ninja do what he says I'll go talk to him he's .... Sensitive about.......lloyd.......
Wu n garmadons conversation
Wu: brother please it could be him
Garm: wu don't be so gullible don't you see he was sent here by shadzago to take fathers staff why else would he have been in the royal Treasuries (guards told him) and not take anything.
Wu: ...
Garm: wu this conversations over

Hey guys sorry haven't updated a lot be extra busy with school n BTW what I did Kai's povs first last chapter its because if you've seen my reading list I love love love green flame. I can't wait until season 9 of ninjago. And bts's new songs (fake love) came out recently I just can't stop fangirling. Comment on if you are a bts army of just comment on the fanfic. Well see ya next chapter and I post soon.