Training

Kai POV
We were all sparing one another I was with cole, jay was with Zane and nya was waiting for them to finish to have her turn. After the small sparing session we were stretching but really we were just goofing off we were just joking around until Zane mentioned Lloyd for some reason my ears turn bright red when ever I think of him. Jay notice and said ' I think kai might have some feelings for the prince, his ears turned red after Zane mentioned the prince' nya turned her head and smirked at me, jay Zane and cole burst out laughing when Zane and cole notice my blushing ears. ' N..no I don't have a crush on him and any way my ears are red because the sun is too hot n..not that I'm blushing because of the prince.' I denied. However Zane corrected me saying it was a cool degree today and that we were in the shade. That's when most of my face started to flush.
No ones POV
Lloyd arrived on the courtyard with wu. The ninja stopped sparing they stared at the pair except one hot head fire elemental named kai who was waving at Lloyd with a bright smile and a reddened face?. ' good morning your highnesses' spoke kai in a strangely formal way. The others just stared at him with a smirking face, though kai didn't notice. After they greeted each other good morning and after wu hit the boys with a stick to the head for goofing off they started trying. ' so nephew you say you know how to fight' Lloyd nods ' I want to assess on your fighting style you will spar against everyone today as I want to see how you do on different opponents are you up to the challenge?' Ask wu unsure if he was going hard on his recently found nephew. Lloyd gives a hesitant nod unsure but doesn't mind. After the nod wu shouts 'well u saw the nod start sparing this will be a five on one match as I want to see your speed levels you are also allowed to use your powers, START!' Nya strikes first with a water punch aimed at lloyd from behind at the right moment Lloyd jumps and dodges the hit the hit goses towards kai and the water mixing with fire created a thin layer of steam using that as a smoke screen Zane attempts to freeze Lloyd's legs but Lloyd uses sound to blast the ice to bits. Cole was next he tries to create a stone prison but Lloyd used speed to escape the area once out of the thin smoke screen nya uses water to slip Lloyd when he lands and Zane to freeze the water to trap him from underneath but Lloyd's quick reflexes made him twist and  land on the side of coles incomplete wall. Cole smashes the rock wall with his earth punch making Lloyd jump over the water and back flip onto solid ground once his feet touches the ground kai throws fire balls at him making Lloyd use water to block it. It had caused another smoke screen. Slowly the steam passed and the ninja attacked physically with occasional elements on their hands. But Lloyd had another idea he didn't use his power but instead dodged their attacks and attacked himself throwing kick after punch. The five ninjas were sent flying towards the ground they were getting up all beaten and defeated but they knew ninja never gave up so they kept on going until wu yelled 'STOP!' They paused and looked at him. I have decided lloyd you are a prodigy at fighting. The ninja clapped and wu dismissed the training early as he wanted to discuss with his brother on lloyds fighting success. The ninja came up to him and asked many questions. How did you do that blast to break my ice? That was awesome Prince lloyd how did you do that? They bombarded lloyd with questions until cole interrupted saying to let him speak. They all stopped and looked at lloyd with hopeful eyes. 'I uh I guess from life situations' answers lloyd it was true to some degree but the was another reason why he was so good but he wasn't about to share. One of the maids announced to them much was ready and they all left feeling happy for food and the amazing sparing they had.

Thx again for al the support it's 2019 hope we all have a great year
Peace out and yes that was little bit of green flame for ya green flame lovers out there.