The Intruder

Wu's pov
Today I have brought my students to the royal palace to meet my brother the king for the first time it was time for my students to be tested by the king to be worthy enough to be palace ninjas. But there was something else this time apparently there is an intruder in the palace so my brother and I thought that instead of the normal test we would test my students, Cole, Jay, nya, zane and kai to catch this intruder alive and bring whoever it is to us. As garmadon and I just stand waiting for the the ninja to come back with the intruder we both are just staring at each other.

Garmadon Pov
As my brother's students go to catch this intruder we are just both staring at each other. But I have so many things that I am thinking about like who is the intruder? is shazago finally making a move? why is there an intruder? I am very worried...

Kai Pov
As my friends and I go looking for this supposed intruder I am just on fire and want to pass this test. As I look to a corner of a Turing point on the wall I see a flash of green. I motion the others to come once we were together we started walking quietly to catch this person.
I was worried that this intruder
Was going to get away and we couldn't pass the test... 
Bye hope u enjoy