The never ending story

Bellamy woke up hearing screams outside. His eyes quickly connected with Clarke's, who had also woke up and was still next to him.

- WHERE THE HELL IS HE!!!!???

- He was right there .....I don't know what happen....

They heard the screams loud and clear right now and immediately knew who the "He" they were shouting about was. They quickly ran outside. Bellamy came out first with Clarke right behind, her leg was stable but still hurt, so this delayed her pace a little.

Most of the camp was in deep sleep but with all the shouting people had started to came out of their tents to see what was happening, some of then half dress. Clarke looked to the sky and calculated that it might be 5 or 4 hours to dawn. She wasn't sure, she still wasn't used to Planet Alfa time spam. She reached Bellamy's side when he was talking to Murphy , that was the one who had been shouting before.

When Bellamy saw the caos outside and the whole security detail that had been awake desperately looking around all the corners of the camp , waking up the rest that was sleeping to help in the search, he went straight to Murphy and Miller that were on guard for the night.

- ...He was just there , I went to pee and when I came back he was gone. The guy that was with me was knocked out, but he is alive.

- He couldn't have scape by himself - said Miller that had a dark expression in his face. He was pissed that this had happen while he was in charge, he didn't want to pin the blame on anybody, but it was hard not to. - i tied him up move very carefully and made sure every hour that the ropes were intact. Not a single rock was near him so even if he manage to get rid of the rope by himself, how the hell he got his hands on the  a rock to knock Matt down. How did this happen?

- What? Are you implying something? Do you think I just let him go?- Murphy said. He was also mad but he was not letting him putting this on him.

Bellamy was deep in thought and sometimes shared a quick look with Clarke. They didn't say a thing while both Miller and Murphy told them what had happen. They knew they were thinking the same. Bellamy was about to break up the fight when he heard Raven shouting towards them.

- How the fuck he escaped?- she was walking towards them and had a her " do not mess with me" face, and Emori was right behind her- after everything how could anyone be so careless to let him escaped.

- What is that supposed to mean ? - asked Murphy again, Raven was looking between him and Miller, but mostly to him - Do you think we were don't know how watch someone or that we are not awake of how dangerous he is?

- John calm down nobody is blaming you - said Emori trying to keep the situation civilized.

- The hell they do, everybody is doing exactly that...

- Murphy is not like that... - Bellamy tried to intervine.

- Then , How it is  Bellamy , I am not getting blame for....

- ENOUGH!!

Everyone jump at the sound of the scream, and consequently they follow the source. Clarke who had been quiet till the moment was loosing her nerves over this stupid fight. Is like they never learned. This kept happening over and over.

- Looking someone to blame is not gonna help us right now. We are wasting time. So now get a hold of yourself, remember we are all friends and move on.

Everyone looked at her irritated, but they didn't keep fighting , not even Murphy that was look really conflicted on not keep defending himself, they knew she was right.
Bellamy simply cover his mouth with a hand to not show the sly smile he was holdings. This looked to him too much like a Mother scolding her children. When he saw that everyone had calm down he asked.

- Okey now that we had that settled. Miller you said that he couldn't have get himself free, or miraculously found so without Matt seeing it.

- Yes that's right I think someone had to help him. Matt was attacked from behind.

- any of the prisoners?- asked Emori.

- That can't be we had them all. Well at least the ones alive.- said Raven thinking- did you check if...

- Yes I checked, they all are accounted for. We had 10 prisoners, all tied and sleeping. Counting the first five, the four from the woods, and one that we found when we search the medical facility yesterday.- said Murphy rolling his eyes.

- Okey, According to Gabriel, 19 people left- started counting Bellamy- so we had 9 people more.

- Murphy and I killed 2 when he find the girls- said Miller

- we are down to 7- count Raven .

- Nop, Echo and I kill some inside,- Clarke said and started counting- the two from the first door...

- 5 them.

- ... the 5.... not wait 4 from the other room.. Echo knock one down, I supposed it is the one you found and that's it.

-we have one left- Raven said.

- no really... - said Murphy- I killed one when they found us in the woods, before Bellamy, Octavia and Emori found us.

- so...- Said Miller with a interrogative face- who help him.

Everyone stay silent for a minute. No one could think who could do it. Not until Clarke asked .

- Did you find my Mother's body?- everyone looked at her, she had a blank face.

- What? - Murphy asked.

-you said that you search the medical facility yesterday, did you find my mother's body?- she repeated. No many understand why she was asking this.

- Why....- Emori started asking.

- No we didn't - said Bellamy who was looking at Clarke knowing perfectly why she was asking.

- He had time to do it after all- she said finally letting a tear drop from her cheek .

- Guys ... what are you saying?- Miller asked.

- We know who set Russell free- answer Bellamy.

- Simone did it- Raven said, she was also holding her tears.

- Simone is dead... - Emori said before realizing.

- Not anymore- said Murphy with a gloomy expression.