Believe or Die

While Bellamy en Raven were waiting for Clarke and Miller to come back, Bellamy couldn't stop passing, his nerves getting the best of him again. This separation anxiety from Clarke was something that he really didn't expect to happen, and unfortunately for him he wasn't the only one who was aware of it.

- Will you stop? You gonna make a hole if you keep passing- Raven said irritated.

- They should be here by now, what is taking so long?

- They probably are coming, you need to calm down Bellamy- she said trying to make him feel better- yikes you really have a lot to figure out huh?

- What do you mean ?- Raven words had making him stopped passing, an alarm of what she meant with that turn on in his head. He had always try to not think about it but it was still there.

- Please Bellamy you really think we are all as blind as you and Clarke or you are just in denial?

- Stop it Raven.- He didn't want to think about that. That will complicate everything so much, and also was Echo.

- So you DO know what I am talking about, you better clear you head and heart. Because this is a mess, even you can see it.

Bellamy keep quiet refusing to acknowledge anything, and continue his passing. 10 min after Clarke and Miller show up between the tree with two bags full in each hand.

- Finally, What took you so long?- he said in reproach.

- Sorry this things are heavy - Clarke said making as she didn't notice his tone. Here we go again with the overprotectiveness.

- Do we have enough?- asked Raven.

- Let's hope so because it was all that Gabriel had in the tent.- Miller answer.

- We better get moving is pass noon and we still have a lot to do.- Bellamy remind them.

And just like that everyone focus on the Mission that they had, tonight the primes will fall.

The plan was simple and tricky at the same time. They got to Sanctum and explained it to the people inside the tavern when they arrived.
Clarke plan consisted on exposing the primes in a way they couldn't denied nor give a satisfactory explanation to the people who still believe in their "divinity". The problem was that the moment they did he will put in march the " Adjustment Protocol" , and there will be a lot of dead. That's what they when to look for in Gabriel's tent. The antitoxin to avoid been affected, and have time to dethrone Russell.

The people in the tavern were afraid and was understandable but they need them for the plan to work.Fortunately, they didn't have to say a work. Delilah's Father stand up when he saw the people hesitation.

- We have lived all our lives in Sanctum, following and venerating to the ones who call themselves god's , never questioning their motives of the motives of the Children of Gabriel- He then started crying and with rage in his voice- be give them everything they asked willingly.... even my daughter... my baby girl thought that was been honor, and they kill her without a second thought. They had been doing it for years. We mean nothing to them, they see us as disposables. Do you really want to keep living under their rule?

His words worked like a charm, he wasn't the only one who had lost something, many of them follow oblation and sacrificed their children for Josephine orders. His speech give them determination and they all agree to follow the plan. Clarke gave them bags with the antitoxin keeping three for Bellamy, Raven, Miller, herself and the Children of Gabriel.

Part 1 of the plan of the plan was done, now part 2 was coming into place. How Miller and Raven suspected they were keeping the Children of Gabriel in the same room where they were. They knocked two guard that were post in a side of the building, stole their closes, tied them up ,gag them while the were unconscious, and brought them along. This was the easiest part of the plan. They climb up to the roof, open the little door that was there and jump inside to meet at least 15 surprise People and Gabriel himself.