Live a little

Everyone was shocked when they told them what they had done, but more than all grateful, for that nightmare to be over, and for the food. More than all for the food.

Madi eat so many cookies that Clarke had to stopped her and warned her that she may get sick if she kept on eating. Jordan, who was already running around the ship, looked like he wanted to eat his sorrows away, Delilah's memory still hit him hard, the first ones always do. The people from wonkru who were awake but didn't get to go to Sanctum, eat slowly, as if they were still in the bunker, they tasted and appreciate every bit. Just like them Octavia eat slowly and was absentminded look to the horizon and sometimes at her brother. Bellamy had told everyone to take the rest of the day off, the things had turn better than expected, so he said a little of celebration was okey. Many days of hard work were ahead, so we better enjoy this little break.

That turned out to be the most relaxing afternoon that they have had in a long time. Everyone seem to be having a great time, everyone but Bellamy. He looked like someone who had been dragged to a party by a friend and didn't had a choice but to stay. Murphy noticed this and leaving Emori to talk with Echo went to see what was wrong.

Murphy walked cautiously towards Bellamy, they didn't get a chance to talk since they get out of Sanctum. Bellamy was pissed at him and with good reason. He must approach the situation as if he was trying to disarm a bomb, smart, carefully and very slowly.

-Hey- he said waiting for the first attacked.

- What do you want Murphy? - said Bellamy tiredly , his humor did nothing but get worst and as much as he mad at him didn't want him to paid for it.

- Come in peace to patch things up- he said while holding to cup in his hand high, and offer one to Bellamy.

- What is this ?- Bellamy asked while accepting it.

- Niylah found it in all the stuff you guys brought, apparently is the version of alcohol in Sanctum, some kind of wine. - while holding the cup as if he was doing a toast - as for forgiving your cockroach friend who's really sorry, and recognized his shameful behavior ? -seeing that he wasn't saying anything and just staring he continue- I was tempted by the immortal life, and I must said that Josephine was very persuasive, in a terrifying and creepy kind of way, and knew how to play it's cards, I was merely a puppet.

That was the lamest apology ever but made its worked, those words made Bellamy smile, Murphy sass was the last thing he thought he needed, but it actually help him feel better.

- It's gonna take more than one drink for me to forgive you- he started serious to then say smiling- but is a start.- and just like that they knocked the glasses together, and started talking about the little aventure they have, they were joking about the lousy Sanctum guards until they got to the part when Clarke got kidnapped and then his mood went down again.

- Oh well is just something classic to happen to Clarke- he said trying to joke.

-Yeah- Bellamy answered , taking a drink from his cup, that vine was pretty strong, he knew Murphy was trying to cheer him up, but what he said just made it worse.

In the other side of the room was contemplating the scene with a smirk, she knew Bellamy couldn't stay mad at Murphy that long, she worried when she saw Bellamy finishing his drink at once and making signs that he was leaving. She wanted to follow him, he looked upset, but then she had to remind herself that it was her place, so instead she went to Echo, that was looking something to eat, and told her that Bellamy just left, and he hadn't have any treatment on the punch he received in Sanctum.

- You should go and tell him to treat it, or you can just take some of the things we brought so you can do it for him.- she said like it was nothing, barely looking at Echo's face.- if not it's gonna really bother him.

- Okey , i will go check it out , thanks Clarke- Echo didn't think much of this, but Clarke could do that herself , it was like she wanted to avoid Bellamy. She grab some cream and gauze and went to find Bellamy.

Clarke went back to where Madi was just to find her yawning, she check the hour. She hadn't realize how fast time went, Madi should be exhausted. She took her back at the room to put her to sleep.

When Bellamy enter his room he lay in bed, looking to the ceiling while his mind was miles away.He barely noticed when the door open and Echo enter. He incorporated to face her and saw the thing she had in her hands, and look at her with a question on his face.

-Clarke said that you need to take care of that punch on your face, otherwise is gonna hurt you more.

Understanding and a sensation that it felt like irritation invaded him. Of course she would worried about his injury, this thought make him want to scream.
Echo sat on the bed and started applying the medicine, the hematoma was already getting dark purple, Clarke was right, it would hurt him just to talk. Bellamy felt some pain when Echo touch his face, but then a cold numbness cover half of his face and made him let go of the air he hadn't noticed he was holding. The relieve made him laid back against the wall, he suddenly realized how tired he was.

- Thank you - he said to Echo , while she put everything away. She then sit next him leaning to be closer to his face.

- too much in your head?- she asked, and when he nodded she sat on his knees,with her legs around his waist- so let me help you distract a little.- and leaned to kiss him, taking his shirt off with her hands.

Bellamy let her continue deepening the kiss as so many time before, he started pulling her closer grabbing her waist, but he felt something wasn't fine, the familiarity and pasión that he once felt were absent, he was letting his lust to guide him. His mind was playing tricks on him and kept divagating into other thing, especially another person. When Echo went for the edge oh his pants Bellamy stopped her with a hand.

- Wait..., Echo wait i can't- he said , putting her gently on the bed next to him and incorporating to stand in front of the bed , with his naked back facing her.- I can't do this.

Echo wasn't surprised for his sudden reaction, she just felt resigned, she knew he was struggling with this, she already had her suspicions, his behavior just confirmed them. she stand up and put her hand in his bare shoulder.

- I know, I had always know-she said- I guess we had been delaying this - she smiled a little and squeezing his shoulder said- we worked better as friend anyway.