Prepare ... for everything

- Bellamy !!!, Yes I am - Raven said turning towards him and putting herself subtly in front of Clarke , who fortunately , was sitting with the back to them, because she had completely froze and still had her face cover in tears. She hadn't been able to fully process everything, let alone think how to tell him.

- are you feeling better? I wanted to talk to you yesterday but you were asleep - he said, he didn't want to sound nosy, if she wanted to share why she was in the infirmary yesterday she will.

- About... about what?- she said trying to sound normal.

Clarke had finally recovered from the shock and was cleaning her wet face with her hands as sneakily as she could. She couldn't let Bellamy see her like this.

- I got some blueprints that we designed yesterday that I want you to check , tomorrow are going down again, - he said while trying to see Clarke. She didn't have turn to see him and that felt weird to him. - and Clarke...

-Oh I am feeling bad - started saying Madi, almost yelling while she deliberately fell on Clarke lap like she was too weak to stand - I think I got worse from yesterday.

- I will be better to check you again Madi - said Abby doing like she was helping Clarke with Madi.

- What... - started Bellamy worried.

- We should go to check those blueprints- interrupted him Raven grabbing him by his arm and trying to drag him outside the infirmary.

- but ... wait- he said a little lost, and quickly said- Clarke you coming tomorrow with us..., you too Abby ... so prepare and ...I see you tomorrow morning - he wanted to say more but Raven kept urging him and Madi was saying that she was feeling week, so after he received a small nod from Clarke he let Raven drag him out.

When Bellamy and Raven's footsteps disappeared, Clarke let out a breath that she didn't even realize she was holding.

- Oh my God, thank you - she said putting her hands on her head. She took a deep breath and stand trying to compose herself.

- hey, Clarke honey - said Abby grabbing her shoulders to comfort her - everything is gonna be okay - she made Clarke look into her eyes- and you know that I am her for you right?

- Yes mom I know - Clarke said while she smile at her, she put her hand on her belly - everything will be better than fine.

Bellamy spend the whole day distracted or in a bad mood. He had gone through some issues in the blueprints with Raven, who solve them all almost immediately, preparing the materials and getting them inside the ship. The whole time Raven had to snapped him out off his own mind several times.He thought that something weird was happening, but at the same time that he was been ridiculous. Just because Clarke didn't look at him or say a word didn't mean that something was wrong. He was overthinking it.

When he enter the dinning room for dinner he felt a wave of relieved when he saw Clarke sitting eating and laughing with Madi and her Mom. He was so happy to confirm that he was just being paranoid that without any regard to been surrounded by people he came from behind her and put his hands on her shoulders, and leaned so when she turned to see who it was they were face to face. Clarke wide smile when he saw him made any worries or bad feelings disappeared.

- Hey, How was your day? - returning her the same smile-Everything ready for tomorrow? - he added when he noticed Madi was watching them. He was waiting for Clarke to subtly get rid of his touch, but she didn't, quite the opposite, she leaned her head a little so her cheek touched her hand, and close her eyes for a second before answering.

- Yeah, my mom and I finished everything before coming to dinner.

- Great, we should depart first thing in the morning.- he said while taking a sit next to her, and turning to speak directly to Madi - and How are you feeling?

- What? Fine , why?- said Madi who had got distracted with the food.

- you looked pretty sick this morning- he said, she actually looked perfectly healthy.

- This Morning? .... oh yeah right! - said Madi just realizing - Yeah I was, but I am better now, although not completely- she said and started to pretend to cough a little.

- Okey , is good to know. - he said. He honestly thought she was lying but he didn't say it, and instead felt grateful because he couldn't imagine that Clarke would go down with Madi sick.

They spend the rest of the meal talking about the preparations for the next day. Before everyone left to sleep, Bellamy stood up to give some final instructions. When he came back he listened Clarke talking to Madi.

- No , Madi we are going back to the infirmary tonight too. I am leaving for a few days and I need to make sure you will be fine. - Clarke was saying.

- But Clarke... - said Madi.

- No buts, Gaia will be in charge of you while I am gone. - finished Clarke with a tone that didn't admit reply.

- Come on Madi let head back first- said Abby, who had seen Bellamy coming back.

- What happen ? - asked Bellamy, and Clarke turned to face him. He couldn't tell what it was but she was different.

- Nothing is just that she wanted to go back to the room but if I am leaving I need her completely healthy- she said. She got closer to him and put her hands to each side to chest. Most people had left so they were practically alone. - I am sorry that I have to stay in the infirmary again.

- Is fine I get it, I want you to feel save- he said while fixing a strand of hair that had gone to her face. - plus I will have you almost for myself these days.

- Okey then- she said giggling- but hey.... I actually wanted to talk to you about something.- she started saying , but then she thought about how much more time they had and needed to talk about this. She didn't want to just drop the bomb and leave him to process it through the night, or even loose sleep over it.- but you know what ? I tell you tomorrow.

- oh come on! Are you gonna leave me like that?- he said really curious.

- Don't worry, is a good thing- she said and she leaned to kiss him - I love you, have sweet dreams.

Bellamy saw her go with his mind at peace and at the same time with a lot of questions, but he decided that those doubts could wait, and with a stupid smile in his face he went back to his room. Tomorrow was gonna be a busy day.