Life can surprise

Clarke and Raven kept talking, but they tried to avoid the recent event, so they focus mainly on talking about how thing in Alpha were going, she said that was optimistic that we soon be ready to settle there and she gave just a few months to finish the bunkers. Clarke already knew all of this because of Bellamy, but she missed talking so freely to Raven so she wasn't the one who will stopped her from distracting herself. Abby had insisted that they both stay in bed and in the infirmary for the night, Clarke to check why she passed out, if it was something of the moment, it seemed to, or another thing, plus her vomiting was probably for the bump in her head, and to make Raven relax , be able to check on her to see how far along was she, although she already knew that, she and Shaw were together only once, and the progress in her pregnancy.

Clarke thought that it was weird that Raven got pregnant considering everything, but when she was about to mention it Octavia enter the infirmary jumping on one limp with the help of Gaia.

- Abby I need some assistance here please- Octavia said when she just came in, and Abby, who was talking to Raven and Clarke stand up from her sit and when to help Octavia with his foot. She had sprain her ankle when training against Indra and Gaia, she hit it agains a column. Abby said she would be fine, but she shouldn't stand on it for 12 hours at least, with the herbs that they found in Sanctum the healing process wasn't considerably faster.

- Hey , why you didn't use that on me?- asked Clarke, she had been miserable those days.

- Because we weren't aware of its effects, - said Abby with a smirk - plus, you broke your ankle , this is just a sprain.

Clarke knew that that made sense but she still felt annoyed. She was really moody this days, it must have been being locked up on the mothership that had her so irritated.

- Clarke what happen to you head ?- asked Octavia.

- Why Madi is here? What happen?- asked Gaia concerned.

- long story- said Clarke not really wanting to explain, and sudden fatigue invade her. - I tell you both later, but now she needs some rest.- she said yawning.

- yeah, so it seems - said Raven yawning as well.

- You are one to talk- Clarke answer while Gaia and Octavia laugh a little.

When Octavia left with the help of Gaia again, Clarke and Raven had fallen asleep, they both had had an intense morning.

Bellamy was entering the dinning room when he saw Octavia. He had been all morning and part of the afternoon working on the ventilation blueprints with the others, and they had made great progress , although he got irritated that Raven never showed up. She was really the one to see the flaws in the design and how to fix them, without her they only could accomplish so much. He was thinking about that when he saw that he Octavia had a bandage around her foot, that was on one of the chair and she was eating next to Gaia and Indra. He walk to their table, but over protective brother mode, he just couldn't help it, she was still his little sister.

- O what happen? - he asked pointing at her foot.

- Hi Bell, well... you can say I let the clumsy me come out- she said giggling- injury from training is nothing.

Bellamy felt relive and looked around for Raven and Clarke.

- Any of you had seen Raven ? I haven't see her all day- he asked them.

- She was in the infirmary- said Gaia.

- What? Why?

- We don't know- answer Octavia- we didn't ask, but if you think my foot injury is bad you should see Clarke's head, that bump was huge.