Chapter 38.5 - Valentine's Day Special

A/N: Hi guys~! this is a special chapter 'kay? Forget about their problems and stuff lol.

And shout out to my friend Nadine-chan~! (*゚▽゚)ノ And to Rachel-chan~! ❤

 ♪        ♫        ♪       ♫     ♪      ♫      ♫     ♪

As Megumi arrived at school, different couples who are being lovey-dovey or simply showing affections was the first thing she witnessed. Girls being two times clingy onto their boyfriends which their boyfriends gladly accepts with matching chocolates to receive.  As she observe those couples, Shiro entered her mind. She blushed easily and can't help thinking that maybe her most special someone might prepare something for her. 

Walking on the hallways, girls with different levels were staring daggers at her. She sighed knowing that it's very obviously that those girls were the ones having feelings for her beloved boyfriend. Whispers came next,

"I wonder if she prepared something for Shiro-kun?"

"I think she doesn't even care for him, that's for sure."

"I wish I was her." 

Accusations were everywhere. She would be lying to herself if she says that she isn't being affected. Of course, who wouldn't be sad being judged? brushing all of those negative thought away, she proceed at their classroom, excited to see Shiro but being a tsundere she is, she won't admit it. 

Upon entering, the whole classroom was gloomy. It seems that a student came inside their room just to bombard the whole classroom with depressed feelings. She approached her chair and then she saw where those gloomy atmosphere was coming from and it was from no other than Shiro. Her female classmates were suppose to give him some sweets but they were afraid to even look at him.

She sweatdropped as she tilt her head to the side.

"Uhmm, Shiro?" She asked and she met glaring eyes from the male. He was furious and completely ignoring those gifts in front of him and Megumi can see that he was restraining himself to crush the bouquet of flowers in his hands. 

She chuckled, "You okay?" 

His glare landed on her table which she looked at right away. She noticed a flower and a box of chocolate on her desk. She grabbed it which made Shiro explode. 

"You want the chocolate?" She asked being dense as ever. 

He sighed but still keeping the angry aura, "Of course not! It's just that...that gift was the first one on your desk! It should be my gift! And you've been receiving gifts for some days now." 

You see, this past few week Megumi was receiving the same flowers and chocolates. She has no idea to whom it came from. At first, Shiro didn't mind but when he noticed that it occur every single day, he can't help but to feel jealous. 

Megumi put down the suspicious gifts and extends her arm with an open palm. "Anything you want to give me?" She asked, taking short glances at the bouquet of flowers. Shiro instantly blush in embarrassment and guilt. He totally forgot his plan on courting her. He scratches his head and held out the flowers, "Here. A-and..Ughh..Happy Valentine's day." 

Even though they've been dating for almost half a year, Shiro was still nervous as ever because it was their first valentine's day together. Megumi's face redden and slowly took the flowers, nervously. "T-thank Y-you." She mumbled, still blushing. 

As the couple were having there awkward moment, little did they know that there was a shy bespectacled guy, seating in front of the class having his heart broken a little.