Chapter 33 - With You #2

SHIRO'S POV 

Everything was settled. Megumi and I are already taking a train to school. Our house isn't that far but I think it would be nice if we ride a train so that we can go to school early. We were sitting as we wait for our destination. The both of us aren't talking. We just wait here patiently with one earphone in our ear. Simply, we share an earphone and listens the same song. 

What my dad said to me earlier was still inside my head and it was still fresh. I wasn't scared though. To be honest, I'm pretty confident. I know I have my weaknesses too and there are things in the past that I really regret but this time will be different. I'll protect her no matter what. 

The train arrived at our said station and we went off. We walked the gates of our school and of course, I was still being admired by girls younger than me. Yah, Yah. I'm their Senpai but I just don't notice them.  And I have a girlfriend now and she makes me happy. 

We were about to reach the main hallway but the student council approached me and they need to talk with me for a minute. I let Megumi go first and apologized. As one of the class representative of the class I have to endure this. Speaking of class representatives, is Haru and Kei are going to school today? Well, maybe not. 

 ♪        ♫        ♪       ♫     ♪      ♫      ♫     ♪

The "Talk" that they said that wouldn't take long was clearly a lie. They discussed to me the activities that will be held this month and we have to double our efforts with that. I glance at my watch and it was 15 minutes before eight o'clock. Class starts after those remaining minutes. I decided to walk faster so I can now see Megumi but...

A large group of boys were in my way. I raised an eyebrow to what they were looking or what caught their attention but my eyes widen when I saw Megumi was being cornered by these guys. Then I heard them say, "Please Megumi! Help me too!" 

"Takishima-san! Please lend me some advices too!" 

"How did you do that?! How did you help Yoshino-san (Haru) to have a girlfriend?!" 

They were all begging for Megumi's help. It's not like my girl friend is a magician nor witch! I quickly went in and at the center of the chaotic group. Knowing Megumi she is easily pissed off when there are people around her who irritates her and she doesn't like large crowds especially if she is involve in it. 

Tch! My fists were trembling due to irritation. what the heck are they doing?!  I was pissed and annoyed with the sight in front of me. 

"SHUT UP!!!"  I shouted as my head was smoking because of anger. 

They all gaze at me and of course, they've recognized me. I don't really like this popularity of mine but if I can use them to catch the attention of these air heads might as well thank my good looks. I swiftly picked her up bridal style and run. 

We ended up at our classrom and the whole class saw me panting and carrying Megumi. They all shouted, "Kyyyaaaa!!~" 

"That is so sweet Shiro-kun!" 

"Shiro-kun really is a boyfriend material!"  

They all cheered. But then a random girl classmate said made Megumi really pissed. 

"I wish I can have a chance to go out with him!"  

Megumi quickly jumps off my arms and walked towards the girl as she stared at her with her eyes piercing the other girls' soul out of her body. She stomps her shoes on the chair loudly and said, "I beg your pardon?"  

"Ehh?!"  I approached her and said, "Calm down Megumi. You don't have to do this." I whispered as I try to calm her down. 

She glared at me and rolled her eyes off me. She sighed and proceed on her desk. I just chuckled with her actions. I apologized to the girl as I heard her Tch!I smirked as I approached her desk and sat on it.