Chapter 16 - Girl Gamer, Mr. Popular & Music Lover

After I put my headphones on, I fell asleep.

HARU'S POV

After a few minutes, I opened my eyes and I saw the sky, I thought I was sleeping at the floor, but when I turn my head to the left, I felt my head was laying on something.

I touched it and was soft, I rise and sat down. And it was Megumi, she was asleep and she has her headphones on. I stared at her and she had a red muffler around her neck. I sat closer to her and I let her head lean on my shoulder.

She looks like an angel. I poked her cheeks and she reacted. Her eyes slowly opened and my face was really close to hers. Her eyes were completely wide and she blushed easily.

She shove me and asked, "Wha? What are you doing?"

"Uhmm, You were sleeping." I chuckled.

Her face was really red like an apple. I laughed at her and teased, "Hahaha! you can blush easily huh?"

MEGUMI'S POV

I was really astonished and kinda pissed off. I pouted and looked away. He suddenly come near me causing me to lean on the wall.

"Wh-what do you want?" I asked while looking away from him.

He moved his face closer to mine and My heart started to beat faster. I was really nervous and panicky at the same time.

I can feel the tip of his nose with mine.

Bathump... Bathump...

Suddenly..

*BAM!*

The door suddenly open and it was Shiro.

He entered and he saw Haru and I. He was really shocked causing him ran towards Haru and punched Him. Haru punched him back at Shiro's right cheek.

They kept of punching and I was trying to stop them but Shiro accidentally pushed me. The push was really hard and my back bumped on to the wall.

"Aww-cch." I wince.

"Meg!"Haru shouted.

Haru quickly ran towards me and asked me if I'm fine. He check my shoulders, arms, legs with worried expression. Shiro quickly carry me and he decided to take me to the clinic.

But Haru declined his offer and said, "Seriously? what's wrong with you? It was your fault why is she like this! Is there something between the both of you?"

Silence fell instantly. Everything that happened in the past came back. The memories I don't want to remember. The past that I tried to forget for many months came back in just a second. I exhaled as my chest starts to hurt again.

I broke the silence and said,

"None. Were just friends, and Shiro is a good classmate to me." 

Shiro was stunned and he gave me a sad look. Shiro slowly put me down and asked Haru a favor, "Can I please have a moment with Megumi? Don't worry I won't hurt her."

Haru nodded. When Haru left, I quickly asked Shiro.

"What do you want Shiro?" I asked.

Shiro hugged me tight and I can hear him crying. It broke my heart when I heard him cry, but I have nothing to do with him anymore.

"What do you want?" I kept on asking him -not returning the hug- but he's not answering me.

I took off his arms that is clinging around me. I sighed and said, "If you have nothing to say, then I'll be leaving."