Chapter 2 - First Encounter

♪        ♫        ♪       ♫     ♪      ♫      ♫     ♪

(*THUUD!*)

I suddenly fell on the floor and found Shiro on top of me. 

My face instantly blushed and he's just staring at me with swollen eyes.

"Umm. I-I'm sorry Shiro. I-I didn't mean to. I swear I won't tell anyone." I pleaded. 

He wasn't saying anything and his eyes were fixed on me. I didn't know what to do next, I tried to look at him but his eyes are puffy due to crying.

"Please Spare me --" I was cut off when suddenly, Shiro's lips met mine. My eyes widen in shock. Wha?! What's happening?! My brain can't think straight and it can't even process what's happening now.  

All I know right now is my heart is beating crazily. Like it's going to explode sooner or later. 

Bathump.. Bathump.. 

I saw Shiro's face and he's eyes were shut. As far as I know, when Someone kisses you on the lips while his/her eyes are shut, it means, He/She is serious. O////O

No! This is really wrong! I held Shiro's shoulders and shove him quickly 

"Shiro stop." I lift his face a bit and I saw him crying. I sighed and completely forget what happened.

How troublesome. 

"Shiro please calm down... and stop crying." 

Shiro continued crying and crying. 

He started whining, it really annoys me.... 

Ughh! Shiro please stop!! 

I don't know if this is the right answer.. but... 

I pulled him close to me and hug him. I don't know if this thing will help but I guess it can be helped. I hug Shiro tightly and he stop whining bit by bit. He just hugged me back and thought that this is a little awkward. Who hugs a guy he just met first day of school? Me. Obviously it's me. Idiot.

I looked at him and asked. "Are you done now?"

I know I'm a bit insensitive but, for me, crying for a girl like that.... is just so STUPID.

I sighed deeply and removed my red scarf and wrapped it around Shiros's neck

"Here you go."

He looked at me and He apologized. I sighed and hold his cheek with my two hands and squeezed them. 

"Listen up you moron!"

Shiro was shocked for what I've called him. But his glare soften and replied, "Yeah, I guess I'm a moron."

I looked at him and replied. "You know, if I were you, just let her go." 

He looked at me and started crying again. I was really pissed off and I started punching him in the arm. 

"Shiro, I know, I'm just a classmate and I don't know anything about you guys, but a word of advice, If she really loves you that much, she won't do that to you.."

I stand up and reached for his hand. I don't know why am I like this but, I really want to wipe his tears off, but there is one problem..

My height. I'm to small. -.- I exhaled and I don't what to do to help this cry baby. 

I took his hands and we went to the clinic and gladly, there weren't any nurses. I just want to avoid any dumb questions our school nurse asks. Well, they're not really concern of us, they just want to spread gossips here. So, as much as possible, I don't want to talk to them.