Chapter 8 - Mutual Feelings

A/N: Hiiii There! First of all, I'm really sorry if I haven't updated the story for a week, well, kinda busy of finishing the story, yeah, I know I'm kinda excited about finshing this but hey! don't worry, this story is kinda long, don't worry~~ :DD 

Anyway, here's the 8th chapter of the story! :DD 

***********************

MEGUMI'S POV

He put me down when we arrived at their gate. 

We entered and her mom was so worried, well, it's already seven o'clock in the evening and the rain was really strong, of course they'll be worried. Her mom assist me and let me take a bath. 

While Shiro called my mom and he let my mom know that I'll be staying since there is a heavy rain. The whole evening passed and I wasn't talking that much, Shiro's mom insisted that I'll be sleeping with her. 

But Shiro cut me off and he told his mother that there is something that me and Shiro should talk about so, he asked his mother if I can stay at his room. 

At first I was like, "Are you a maniac or something?" 

"What?! No, I"m not!"  Shiro denied. 

His mother laugh and she said yes, but she reminded us, that Shiro and I must sleep early because we have classes tomorrow. 

We went upstairs and I didn't enter at his room, actually, I was just sitting on the floor beside the door. I don't want to enter a boy's room, but I really can't help myself. 

You know why? 

It's not because I'm green minded -.-

But because he has a lot of game collections. 

Shiro was laughing at me and kept on teasing me. 

I must restrain myself. 

But it's so tempting. XD 

But still, I remain at his door and look away. 

Suddenly, Shiro stand up on his bed and he approached me. 

I was glaring at him, feels like he was going to do something. 

Out of the blue, because of my small and weightless body -.- Shiro carried me inside his room and put me down on his bed. 

I blushed really hard causing my head to bow down. 

Shiro knelt in front of me and asked. 

"So? what's your answer?" 

My right eye brow raised and I don't know what is he talking about. 

And I just remembered he just confessed to me. 

My eyes went really wide and I blushed again. 

"Uh-hm, e-ehh.." I can't answer him and my heart started to beat faster and faster. 

"Do you like me? "  He asked.

I can't answer him properly and we were really dead silent for almost a minute. 

He sighed and said, "Well, maybe you don't.. I'm sorry. But to let you know, I'm sure that I really do like you." 

He stand up and he was about to go out but I clinged on the end of his shirt. 

Shiro quickly turn and my head was downcasted. 

I sighed really deep and "I-I L-Like y..you."

Shiro's eyes became really wide until his face blushed. 

He ran towards me and hug me really tight causing me to fall on his bed. 

The time that I told him that, It feels like a prickle inside my throat finally came out. 

SHIRO'S POV  

I was so happy when I heard that Megumi likes me. 

I hugged her really really tight, I just can't find a proper way to express what I'am feeling. 

I never felt like this ever since, even Rina and I were going out, I never felt this way before. 

Suddenly, Megumi hug me back and I continued to blush. 

Ughh, This is so uncool. -.- But still, it really made me happy. 

She leaned her head on my cheek and she was so light. 

MEGUMI'S POV  

Shiro let goes of me and his face was in front of mine, not to mention, he was above me. -.- so heavy.

He stared at me and as usual, I can't look at him directly. 

He put his hand on my cheek and his face slowly moving towards mine. 

I sighed and I shut my eyes and he didn't restrain himself from kissing me. 

It wasn't the first time we kissed but It was really something and it was really memorable. 

He wasn't my first kiss to be honest but it was really special. 

He let goes of me slowly and he saw my face flushed red. 

I think it's time to tell him the truth. 

I quickly sat at his lap like a little kid  and I think he was shocked for what I did but that is not the point here.

"Shiro, I know you are curious on what Rina said about Kiyoshi. Uhm, do you know kiyoshi?" 

He wasn't replying and I lift his chin and stared at him, "Tell me the truth." 

"He's my best friend." 

Now I get it. So, Kiyoshi is imporant to him too huh.

"Is there you want me to know?"  He asked. 

I nodded. 

"Okay. So please, tell me." He replied. 

*********

A/N: It's me again! (~^O^)~ 

SO??? How was it? was it fine or boring? Ughh, I don't know. But I do wish you enjoyed this chapter. And btw~ I might update 2x a week? I guess? Because I'm working on another story! yey! XD 

***********

VOTE!!

&

COMMENT!