10 Things makes Author-chan Happy!

So as part of the update and since it's author-san's birthday (lol) I'm just gonna post it. I was tagged by @LoserInTheCrowd

Thank you my lovely Kouhai~!

1.) Having new books - It definitely makes me happy having a new book to read especially if I bought it myself. I got the chance to read a new story and at the same time, another addition to my collection.

2.) Chocolates/ Ice cream or any kinds of sweets - I mean, who isn't happy when eating them? When I'm really stressed or anxious or depressed, these are more likely my problem solvers.

Fact: I have a sweet tooth and too much intake of sweets will make me very hyper.

3.) Brand new watches - It may sounds weird but I have a collection of watches. I own five of them and plus the other one I always use at school. So, six of them to be exact.

4.) T-kun's Livestreams - It's one of the things that make me happy the most. It may sound shallow but yeah, it makes me really happy. Why? Because I live in a country that has minimum chance of T-kun visiting. So I'm happy and very satisfied just to hear him.

5.) Appreciations/Messages - I always got these here in Wattpad and it hella makes me so much happy. I feel a little confident and satisfaction reading people's comments and messages about my work. Don't get me wrong, I don't write to be praised, it's a hobby and I'm happy when I get the chance to do them. Messages, comments, votes and even reads makes me happy. It's like a small treat you get for doing something you like.

Well, that's it. I know it's supposed to be ten but I don't know what to write anymore. XD

Tagging them:

@akashi_ryuuki @TsuntarouCchi07 @ShadeOfBluee @_-KNB-_ @MissOtakuGirl22 @The14thLegend @WonderYonYon @OwayubiHanabi @darkamulet13 @redqueenmint