Chapter 6 - Girl Gamer's Conclusions

A/n: Hey guys! I update the story again! XD Well, like what I said at the last chapter I've reached chapter 12 of the story already. XD anyways, here's the 6th chapter. Hope you enjoy it. :D 

 ♪        ♫        ♪       ♫     ♪      ♫      ♫     ♪

MEGUMI'S POV 

Uggrrh.

Ouch! Dammit.

As today, I started to walk like a disabled penguin.I have two bandage at my left leg and one at the right. I also had a bandage on my left cheek for Rina slapped me really hard yesterday.

I sighed as I thought, Since when my life started like this? For the past 8 years of my life, I lived as a useless shadow and a silent gamer. I never cared for anyone, I never talk to someone so that I can't be involve with something. But now, My life is being threatened. That really escalated quickly.

It feels like, I'm a criminal for doing something what I think is right.

And yesterday my mom keeps nagging me and because of that, I didn't had the chance to play. -.-

 ♪        ♫        ♪       ♫     ♪      ♫      ♫     ♪

I arrived at school and as usual, some of the students are looking at me. I think it's their first time seeing a person with bandages. Not like I'm exaggerating them but just looking at their faces. I can tell that they're curious. But earning their little daggers still makes me feel a little anxious. 

Suddenly, One of my teachers approached me and ask me if I'am okay. In my mind, Do I look okay to you? I can't barely walk and you'll ask me that? I should be the one to ask you if you're okay! -.-

"Uhmm, yes Ma'am." Hiding my small sarcasm. 

"Do you want me to bring you to the clinic?"

"No, it's fine. Thank you ma'am. If you don't mind I'll go now to my classroom."

"O-okay, be careful then."

"Thank you."

I soon leave and seriously, I was definitely annoyed. I don't know why but, I don't like those kind of people who are just pretending that they really care for you. For the truth is, they just want to know what happen and start gossiping about it.

I arrived at our classroom and all of my classmates were looking at me as usual and Rina and her friends were laughing at me.

Luckily, Shiro isn't here yet.

I don't want him to see me like this.

I know he'll see it later on, but I have decided something from now on.It might not be for the best but I just don't want to get involve in any ways possible. I quickly sat at my chair and take a little rest, It was really tiring though and my bruises really hurts.

I wish I could just cut off my leg.

 ♪        ♫        ♪       ♫     ♪      ♫      ♫     ♪

The teacher arrived and starts checking our attendance and just in time when out teacher called Shiro's surname, he came in panting heavily. The teacher glared at him as a warning and he just laughed. 

When he was about to approached his seat, I quickly turn my head away and looked at the window. I just want to avoid any conversations with him.

I heard his chair creak and he sat on his chair and I can see he's staring at me like he wants to talk to me. Gladly, my right leg haven't any bruises, I only had one on my knee. My bag is useful today, I guess. My bag was hanging on the right side of my desk, letting it hang and to cover my right knee.