Chapter 25- Unexpectedly

A/n: Uwaaahhh! ;_; First things, first. I want to thank you for those who commented about the story's continuation. I'm really happy to the fact that you really like this story and also thanks to those who have read the story "The Female Delinquent and the bespectacled Jerk."  (-/\-) 

HARU'S POV  

I buried half of my face in my gray scarf as I watch the snow drops on the ground. I've been waiting for the others to go down from the classroom so that we can all go home together.

The weather today is really nice, especially it's already winter. I love this time of the year because of its coldness it brings. I just don't get some people, they don't like winter for some reasons. But anyway, let's not go there any more. I don't care anyways. 

As I continue to watch the snow from falling I heard someone calling me.

"Haru-kun! Haru-kun!" I turn my back and I saw that Kei.

"Where are they?" I quickly asked.

"Megumi-chan said that they won't be able to go with us today because Shiro has something to do and she'll wait for him." She explained. 

I let out a small sigh and nodded my head. "So, shall we go then?" I invite. She beam me a small smile and answered with a yes. 

She let out a small umbrella from her bag and open it. Then nervousness started creeping all over me. Shoot! I forgot mine!  I thought. 

Kei tilt her head on the side and asked, "Haru-kun, is there something wrong?" I startle and I started thinking for some lame excuses. 

"Uhmm, I-it's nothing!" Then I smile at her. She just looked at me with curiosity written all over her face. I patted her haed and added, "I'm fine. There is nothing I'm worried about." Then she nodded. 

I thought I was safe and I already put my anxiety aside but then she bring it up again, "Haru-kun, is there any chance that you forgot your umbrella huh?" Then she chuckled. 

My eyes widen as I started to blush and it was fast! It feels like my head is going to explode due to embarrassment. "I was right ne?" She continue and she started laughing. 

But then she just moved the umbrella towards me and said, "Don't worry about it, We can share." Then she smiled at me. 

I just looked at her directly not caring that I was blushing. Seriously, Due to her warm and nice personality, I just can't...Uhmm.. How do I say this? I don't know, maybe, I'm just starting to like her that's all. Strike one! 

She's really nice and not to mention, she is sweet though. Uggh! I really want to hug her right now! No! What am I thinking! Tch! 

I took the umbrella from her and said, "Well, since I forgot mine, and you're letting me share it with you, mind as well serve you." And then we went off.

We was about to reach the school's gate but suddenly a black classy limousine stopped in front of us causing us to startle a bit. 

My eyes widen as I observe this fancy vehicle in front of us. Nervousness starts to enter me. Shit!  I quickly grab Kei's wrist and I forcefully take her with me. 

We aim at the back of the school's building and hid in a secluded and small area. I kept her close to me so that she won't be seen. 

"Haru-kun?" She suddenly talk. "It hurts." She continued. I look at her and I realized I was gripping on her wrist for some time now. I quickly let go and apologize.

"Is there something wrong?" And she gave me a worried expression. Sheesh! Seriously Kei, would you please stop giving me such expressions?! I really want to hug her right now! -////-