Chapter 12 - The Favor

I walk awkwardly as I slightly flail my arms. "Megumi, please walk properly?" Kei requested.

"Don't wanna!"  I replied as I yawn continuously. 

I kept on yawning while Kei and I were walking to school. I did spent all night playing my video games again! Well, it's the only way to entertain myself.

And yeah, It's been a month since Shiro and I talked like about Rina in the roof top with threatening segments. those were the days. LOL.

Well, It's kind of my achievement and I'm proud of it! that's for sure! Wooo! thank you video games!! We arrived at school and as usual, the routine is always the same, I'm being ignored.

I took a small sigh and thought that I don't care anymore. We have classes, we take a lunch break and continue our classes. School ended with a snap of a finger. Nothing interesting happen today. I was able to endure a month without talking to Shiro even though he still sits beside me. 

I should thank Kei for this. It's partly because of her though. She helped me through it all. I owe her a lot.  I arrived at home and my mom's friend is in our house.

"Konbanwa! Mrs. Yoshino" I greeted and bowed. (Konbanwa- good evening)

"Konbanwa Megumi!" She greeted back.

"Megumi, Mrs. Yoshino is here to ask you a little favor." My mom said.

My right eyebrow raised and asked, "What is it?"

Mrs. Yoshino stood up and held my left hand.

"The favor that I want to ask you is, I want you to pick up my son at the station tomorrow morning."

"Ohh.... Uhmm, yeah sure. But don't you have any relatives to do that?" I asked.

"I'm sorry but me and my husband can't make it, We have an important meeting tomorrow."

I sighed and nodded. Mrs. Yoshino thanked me with a big smile on her face.

After we talked, I went to my room and lay down on my bed.

I'm going to be a babysitter tomorrow huh? Sighing, I tried to figure out what kind of kid does Mrs. Yoshino has? I know her but I didn't have the chance to meet her son. Should I bring some toys? Uhmm? Nah! I'll just going to buy him some balloons or let him do what he wants to do. After all he's just a kid. What's the worst thing that could happen?

 ♪        ♫        ♪       ♫     ♪      ♫      ♫     ♪

A/n: Sooooo, how was it? sorry about the cliff hanger there. XD but anyway, who do you think is that kid anyway? is he really just a kid?

Hahaha. anyway, I won't spoil you so you can catch it on the next chappie. XD

 ♪        ♫        ♪       ♫     ♪      ♫      ♫     ♪

VOTE!!!

&

COMMENT!!!

:3