Chapter 24 - Music Lover and the Bookworm

MEGUMI'S POV   

"Awww~ Megumi-chan, would you please let me win this time?" Shiro said as he put his psp down and continue to whine like a little kid.

I just seriously stared at him,"Nah! I don't feel like it!" I replied coldly then I focus again on my psp. 

It's been an hour when we started playing, due to the absence of our teacher we have nothing to do anyways, so, Shiro and I decided to play. 

It's been a month now ever since Shiro and I decided to go out, but nothing seems to change anyway but except that, Shiro likes to cling on me all the time that I, sometimes find it annoying but I guess it can be help. 

Since the four of us are seated closely with each other, We always spend our time together. Regarding about Shiro and Haru, I must say they've worked out pretty well. 

They've cleared up their misunderstandings and Haru already admitted that he totally forgot the whole "Thing" If you can still remember what I meant. 

"Megumi-chan~ Pretty please! let me win this time!" Shiro continue to beg while hugging me that kinda make me feel weird. 

I try to shove him but he wasn't letting go. But then, his aura change for a split second, "Ne? Megumi-chan, Why don't let your boyfriend win this time?" He whispered almost in a seductive tone causing me to blush. 

"Whaa?! W-what are you-?!" I replied like a stupid red tomato. Seriously, I hate it... Uhmm. Not totally hate it, but I don't like it when Shiro does that. It makes my heart beat faster than the usual, like I'm going to die. 

I was particularly dumbfounded when Haru butt in, "Uhmm, you do know what Awkward situation you are putting us in right?" He asked while looking away. As for Kei, she was looking down with an embarrassed expression. 

HARU'S POV 

Shiro quickly lets go off Megumi and suddenly approached me, "Are you jealous Haru-kun?~" He asked with a tone full of tease while he puts an arm around me. . 

An irk mark appeared on my head and trying to shove Shiro's arm, "Like the hell I'm jealous! Will you just save that lovey-dovey of yours later?"  I replied while crossing my arms around my chest. 

Shiro continued to tease me and poke me on my left cheek, Seriously? Is he a gay or something. "Will you please stop that?! I knew it!" I said as I point my index finger at him. 

The three of them tilt there head on the side as I continue, "You're gay!"  Shiro startled as for Megumi and Kei, they started laughing. 

Shiro was quickly annoyed and glared at me, "You bastard!" He said. 

"Speak for yourself!" I laugh a bit and continue,  "It's not my fault you're all this clingy!" Then I continue to laugh. 

Now an irk mark appeared on his head but before he was going to do or say anything, I stopped from laughing and wiped all the tears on my eyelids. 

SHIRO'S POV 

That Bastard! I'm going to kill you soon. I continue to curse inside my head as I watch his moronic expression while laughing. 

I was planning on something for revenge but I saw Haru stopped from laughing and he started staring at the two girls laughing. 

At first, I thought, Is he hitting on Megumi again?  But then, I noticed it wasn't Megumi he is staring but rather,