Chapter 25

The light that was there disappeared as he fell to the floor next to Anna's bed just when Max entered the Nursery...

The nurses went towards Sebastian's side trying to figure out what happened to him. 

Max," What just happened?"

He saw Sebastian fall down next to Anna's side.

The nurses ran towards Sebastian and tried to wake him up.

Marcy, " It seems to be that he's unconscious at the moment, He touched the princess in an attempt to remove the armor but a shock of energy along with the armor around her gathered and went towards Sebastian. I've never seen anything like it before. We may need a specialist of some sort. We ourselves tried to remove the armor from the princess but it shocked us. It only seems to respond with Sebastian."

Max, " I think I know someone that may be able to help. They might take a day or two to get to the kingdom though. I'll go send word to them, in turn, watch over themin the mean time and take care of them. I will send a few guards this way to secure the room."

Nurse Heidi, " No problem"

Max made his way out of the room as he was approached by the late queen.

Queen Sheridan, " How's my daughter doing?"

Max, " Your Majesty, She's good for now but something seems to be happening with her abilities and her healing. She's sort of protecting herself with magic. It's odd to say, we can't heal her being that her amor is still on. I'll be getting an expert to the castle who knows on uncovering these things."

Queen Sheridan, " I'll be sending one of my women to check in with the nurses on their condition  every so often to report back to me and to make sure they're on watch until the expert arrives."

Max, " No worries, my Queen all will be better".

Meanwhile in Anna's dream state,

A thick fog emerges from a forest as she walks by a crowding of trees. 

"Where am I?"

   A big house is seen in the distance of the forest. It looks like someone may be home as a chimney smokes in the distance. The place was dark and eerie, it looked nothing pleasant at all.

Making her way towards the cabin in search of some cover from the darkness a howl erupts deep in the forest of trees. The hairs on her back sprung to life, alert as could be. Turning around to glance back at what was making the noise, she saw a tall like figure approaching her.
She couldn't make out what the figure was only that it looked to be a shadow of a man but that of an animal. Another loud and screeching howl came out before Anna came to her senses and started running.

"I better not die today, not today."

 She kept pumping her legs a fast as they would allow her to go, when all of a sudden her feet where giving up and she slowed down. She stopped noticing the creature was on her tail at this point and it became clear that it had the appearance of a human but more so a mix of two breeds of creatures. 

It resembled that of a bear and a dash hound dog. It did stand on two legs and resembled something magical but not quite. It was hard to pinpoint what exactly it was.  Getting up before the creature could get to her, a young man emerged from the forest. The fog seeming to blur his appearance. The man had a crossbow and hit the creature three times. Two on the creatures chest another on its leg.  Once shot, the creature fell to the ground and wailed out loud a screeching howl like never before. It was the loudest screech she had ever heard in her life it was pain ful. Anna had to cover her ears on how bad the noise was. It was a mix of a howl and a screech, sort of like the sound of nails on a chalkboard with a threatening loud howl. Running towards the young man that held the crossbow,

Anna, " Hello, Thanks for saving my life. What is that?" 

The man appeared to look as if he was in his mid-twenties. He wore a grey shirt, jean pants, and some black boots. He had a fauxhawk hairstyle and hazel eyes.

Man, "No problem, Annabeth future queen of Majestinia"

He bowed down on his knee and took her hand. He came up smiling at her.

The act never seemed to surprise her, she was confused on how this mand knew her. She seemed to forget she was in a dream state overall. 

Man, " I've waited so long to talk to you, my queen. Let's hurry to the cabin, this animal has no mercy in eating up the both of us. Especially since he has been waiting for you to arrive here as well."

Anna ran beside him towards the cabin, once beside the cabin he talked again to her.

Man, " My name is  Leao and I've been watching you since your arrival on Majestinia. I know this may seem awkward given your dream state right now."

Anna was being precautious about the whole situation right now, it's not every day you meet a strnager who claims to have 'stalked' you since you arrived at someplace other than New York.  Especially in this weird dream state that she was in, that felt creepy.

Anna, " Agreed, where am I?"

Leao," You are in a safe space inside the power you posses. Only you can unlock this place it is part of you Anna."

Leao, " Quickly now! Follow me inside, I have something's to show you. It is vital information to you and only you my queen."

Anna followed Leao inside the cabin skeptical about what was vital.......

____________________________________

Leao is pronounced just like leo just a little longer in a way.

Please Star the chapter if you liked it, been busy with college but there's more coming. What do you guys think so far?  Don't forget to vote!

Find me on Instagram: annelrosario

Ill shout you out and your books if you send me a message!