Chapter 28

As Anna and Sebastian made their way to the queen's chambers, the servants kept staring at them. Max was leading them towards the queen but he looked like he was in a hurry by the way he was walking. She didn't mind the staring by now, they all seemed to have taken an interest in her since her arrival in Majestinia. Arriving at a set of golden doors with the Majestinian flowers the guards didn't hesitate to open them as they walked into the room. It was big and spacious, the walls made out of a reflective marble. The interior was elegant yet comfortable, it had a few weird plants. There were some bluish-green ones and some purple-red ones. Anna thought of how weird and intriguing they were. Queen Sheridan was sitting on her marble slab of a desk when the small group entered. She got up from her seat smiling at both Anna and Sebastian as they came in holding hands. The queen looked a little uncomfortable but shrugged it off for the meanwhile. The three of them bowed before her as she began to talk,

Queen Sheridan, " Good Morning Princess, Sebastian, Max." 

She said Sebastian's name with a thicker vocabulary.

Anna, " Good Morning my Queen."

Sebastian, " Max urged us to arrive after the incident at the arena, we had a small complication but we are in perfect shape so far."

Max, " When I came into the nursery both had just come back to consciousness your Majesty."

Queen Sheridan, " Good to see both of you are in good condition, I could say the least for Slamie and Desmond. They'll certainly need a few days or weeks to heal in the nursery. Please take a seat. " 

Three chairs appeared as the queen sat down on her desk chair, the others followed.

Anna, " That is unfortunate, Mother, was the duel planned beforehand?"

Queen Sheridan, " Yes it was,  Although I didn't want to impose a duel right after your arrival. Desmond and Slamie both took it upon themselves to do so although I hadn't said so. By the time they made the decision, I received word of what was going on. Both of you really surprised me out there."

Sebastian, " Thank you, my Queen, I taught her all that she knows although we will be working more on combat. She did do very well."

Anna looked at Sebastian with a smile. She was very thankful she knew how to defend herself thanks to Sebastian but of course, she would need more training. 

Queen Sheridan, " Thank you both, Max and Sebastian for taking care of her. I truly appreciate it, to see her here and have her with me is so surreal. Thank you."

Max, " No problem your Majesty. May I ask, When will you be planning for the festivities to take place?"

Queen Sheridan, " We will be having the festivities in three days. Maylie will pick you a beautiful dress dear and as for you two, my men will help you pick some nice attire for the event. Call me Sheridan if you'd like dears. Would you like to help me plan the ball dear?"

She referred to Anna as she blanked out a little, the queen asked her once again.

Queen Sheridan, " Dear, would you like to help me with the festivities?"

She blinked her eyes before answering her back, she was thinking too much about what just had occurred in her dream state.

Anna, " I couldn't say I am the best at decorations and such but Max knows best about these things. I would like to practice my combat with Sebastian Mother if you'd allow me to."

Queen Sheridan, "  Well then I guess that is settled then, Max you will help me make this ball the best one yet!"

Max, " It would be my pleasure, my Queen." Max smiled at her majesty.