Chapter 15

Anna,"So Liam, how was it that you met Max and Sebastian?"

 With a surprised face Liam responded. 

Liam," Well.... "

Liam, " Well, I met Sebastian at the castle. He used to train with the guards and me. I often saw him from time to time as I would be too busy handling work for the Queen. As for Maximus, He would often visit Majestinia and we'd often talk about what was needed to protect the neighboring towns of Majestinia from Troy's clan of men." 

Anna," Looks like you both had you're work cut out for you in Majestinia."

 With a reassuring but bitter tone,

Sebastian, " Ye. Very busy till this day. One day we shall all visit it again chances are we might have to soon enough."

  Max, " Its very beautiful. I cant wait for you to visit it one day when your officially Queen."

 She looked down as Max finished his sentence, knowing that she would love to visit Majestinia one day but was unsure as to how the people would treat her once they knew she was alive and one of their own. The thought of being Queen someday scared her it's so much responsibility. As dinner wrapped up, Mary came in and took away the plates of food as everyone began to move towards the living room. On their way to the living room Sebastian pulled her to the side .  With a soft and caring way Sebastian talked to her.

Sebastian,  "Hey" 

 Anna, " Hey"

She smiled at him

 They stood close to each other in silence.

Sebastian, " What happened? You seemed a little off when Max mentioned you visiting Majestinia and being queen."

 Looking away from Sebastian's gaze 

Anna, "Nothing".

 Still with a gaze on Anna, Sebastian took a reassuring breath.

  Sebastian, " Anna I wanted to let you know that it's ok. You can tell me anything. I won't tell a soul". 

With confidence she replied looked at him in the eyes.

Anna,"Sebastian, What if my own mother doesn't like me? What if... What if the land of Majestinia doesn't want me to be their queen? I'm scared of having so much power over land I have yet to know more of caring for it, it's scary." 

Sebastian, " They will because you are beautiful, intelligent and capable of ruling . Heck if they don't accept you to be their queen, I'll show them."

 Smiling once more as he finished his sentence. He looked at her in an admiration as he moved closer to her caressing the small of her back with his hand. Both of their bodies where now closer to each other providing the slightest space in between. Their eyes creating contact as Sebastian held her face with his other hand. She leaned into his hands caress when he leaned  into her and kissed her. The kiss was pure like nothing both Anna and Sebastian had ever experienced. It was sweet and passionate yet short. When both pulled away Anna realized that not only was she blushing but her cuff was emitting a light that suddenly subsided. When she looked back at Sebastian she blushed even more biting her lip nervously. 

Sebastian," That was..." 

Anna," Unexpected?"

 Sebastian, " Amazing"

 Sebastian couldn't help but smile when Anna smiled back.  Both of them turned towards the sound of footsteps that drew nearer when Max appeared.