Chapter 19

With Skylar's words of "Let's go!" Anna got up from the rock, feeling dizzy she stumbled a little as Max helped her up. 

Anna, " I don't think I'll be able to walk that much"

Sebastian," Come, I'll carry you. It should take a few minutes for the pain to leave your body."

Anna, " Okay" she gave him a sympathetic smile.

Sebastian crouched underneath Anna and grabbed her legs as she wrapping her arms around his neck. Anna felt weak although slowly the pain washed away as the group kept up with their long walk towards the nearest town. Along the way they would often hear pieces of wood crack or noises and would stop to check if anyone was following them. Halfway through the woods Anna began feeling better.

Anna," Bash you can put me down, I think I can walk now."

Sebastian," Sure thing princess."

Letting her down from his hold Anna shoes touched the grass.

Max, " Are you ok to walk on your own?"

Taking a few steps forwards,

Anna," Yeah I'm Fine" 

They all kept walking as the boarder towards the town of Margiold came into view.

Skylar," We are almost near the boarder, stay watch"

Just then a group of five men came into view all wearing black 

Man, "Halt!"

Skylar," Who are you men and what do you wish?"

The man who spoke seemed to be the leader of the group of men he had the Majestinian crest on his brest plate of armor,

Man," We wish to take the Princess to her majesty, She requested us to follow her movements as soon as she received word she entered the realm. We have been tracking you since his majesties brother has attacked sir Max's mansion. We also have word that you two men, have been trying to send her majesty to the traitor of our land as soon as you would enter the town of Margiold. Guards please arrest these men."

The guards began to arrest  Skylar and Dimitri.

One of the guards opened one of the bags Skylar and Dimitri had and found several maps and letters on where Anna's uncle was in hiding  as well as secret tunnels and entrances that leaded to other hideouts.

Guard," We must hurry and get the Princess towards the city and to the Kingdom. "

Man," Forgive me for not stating my name,"

he bowed before Annabeth.

Commander Alexander," My name is Commander Alexander head guard at the castle of Majestinia. These are my men George, Nate, Krislian, and Stephen."

George has Red hair, Nate had blonde hair, Krislian has black hair and Stephen has Brown hair. All of them had short hair but different hair cuts. George and Krislian held the traitors as Stephen came back with six horses.

Krislian, " We brought along six in hopes we found you, Have you ever ridden a horse before?"

Anna, " No sir."

cutting in,

Sebastian," If its no problem I'll ride with the princess Commander Alexander. "

Max," I'll teleport to the castle and alert the guards you will be on your way towards the castle."

Alexander," Very well then, George and Nate take your places beside Princess Annabeth's horse, Krislian and Stephen take the back."

All the guards got on their horses except Anna and Sebastian as they said goodbye to Max. He left with a trail of white light left behind.

The horse given to Anna was brown with white markings on it and it had a crescent on the side.

Sebastian," Here, I'll help you up."

Giving her a lift she climbed on to the horse and soon after so did Sebastian after fastening their belongings onto the horse.

Alexander," To the Kingdom of Majestinia we go"

The guards along with Anna and Sebastian led them towards the castle. It seemed to stand atop a mountain although with the villages and towns surrounding at the bottom, it seemed small. The closer they got to the castle the bigger the castle looked. Along their way villagers would often look at the guards but mostly at Anna. They would often pass beggars and poor people on their way. Anna felt bad about seeing people begging it was something she hoped ended. That's one thing she'd like to change when she sat heir to the throne. Many seemed to live without their powers and looked sad. They began nearing the castle even more and Anna became a bit nervous and excited about meeting her mother. She wondered how the people would treat her in the castle. Would they be happy to see the kings long lost daughter? Or would they be mad at the fact she remained hidden after so much time? Those answers would be soon answered, as they neared the gates of the castle. Two soldiers stood foot surrounded by tall towers with other soldiers armed and ready for any trouble.
Commander Alexander rode his horse ahead as he talked to the soldier at the gate.

Alexander, "Greetings fellow Majestinian soldier, Let it be known that Princess Annabeth Is here as I'm sure Max has already mentioned word. I have Sir, Sebastian with us along with the Princess, you may let us in."

Soldier, " Yes, Welcome back Commander Alex."

The soldiers opened the gates as they all entered the castles grounds. As Anna passed the soldiers on her horse the men bowed at her. The more people bowed the more she began to realize how royal she actually was. Her life would change big time once she met her mother and with that she was most definitely certain. Alexander began to dismount his horse as well as Sebastian lending a hand towards Anna. She took his hand and dismounted herself off the horse.

Alexander, " We are here your majesty. The men will take the horses back to the stables as for your belongings, the Queen's attendants will take them to a room for you. But for now we shall head to the throne room where the queen awaits your arrival along with some other important people."

Sebastian took his sword attaching it back to his belt. He had left it on the horses saddle afterwards.

Sebastian, " Ready to meet your mother Anna?"

Anna, " Let's go, I surely won't forget this day ever"

She held Sebastian's hand as they walked and went up the castles steps...

---------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys like this chapter. Do you guys like Sebastian as Anna's boyfriend? Do you think the queen will approve? Let me know in the comments.
Stay Loveful!