Chapter 17

Sebastian," You'll ..be.. the death of me.. Anna."

Anna, " And you.. mine..."

With that being said she gave Sebastian a quick kiss on the forehead and opened her room door. As she closed the door she looked back to see Sebastian heading towards his room as he took a quick glance back. Once inside her room, she couldn't help  but smile and laugh about what just happened. Realizing that he would pick her up soon she teleported towards her bathroom, and turned on the shower and hopped in. Once she was done washing her hair and cleaning up she teleported to her bedroom. Only to find that Max was there sitting on her couch sipping on what looked like a bluish green liquid topped with a rare red fruit. 

Anna, " Whoah! Hey Max! What the heck are you drinking?"

Max, " Hello to you too! Nothing really its called brisson berry juice. Topped with a red raspen berry. Want some?"

A little curious as to how the brisson berry juice would taste,

Anna," Sure. Don't knock it till you try it."

Max magically made another one appear on the coffee table. Going up to the glass cup and picking it up taking the straw and a sip. It tasted sour yet sweet, sort of like a sour patch kid.

Anna," It tastes like a sour patch kid. I like it!"

Max, " I knew you would! And why am I getting a hint that something happened between you and Sebastian? Again."

Anna," Umm..."  She began to blush as she headed towards the walk in closet picking something nice to wear.

Max," Don't you Umm me missy! Tell me what happened"

Anna, " Ok then, since you want to know. Sebastian asked me out and I said yes, we kissed. He wants to get to know me better so tonight we are gonna watch a movie together after dinner."

Max," Awww!! My besties got her first boyfriend!!"

Anna," I know, I know. He got down on one knee and asked me it was so cute!"

Max," Well of course! He's asking the princess and future queen to be his girlfriend. It's a big deal"

Frustrated and not being able to find something to wear she asked Max.

Anna," Max! I need help! I don't know what to wear."

Max," Well, first of all you guys are going to dinner and then watching a movie in the movie theater room, because we have one of those. So you're gonna wear something classy yet comfortable.

Anna," When were you going to tell me we had a theater room?"

Max," It was never brought up, Let me make you something to wear instead."

Anna," Ok?"

Max cracked his knuckles as he began to make swift movements with his hands as they illuminated a redish light. When the redish light stopped emitting, a red burgundy dress appeared with studded embellishments. The dress was more of a cocktail dress yet classy and comfortable.

Max," There you go, princess! Beautiful right?!"

Anna," Max, It's stunning! Thank you!"

Taking the dress from Max and put it on, she decided to pair it with black heels. Her magical cuff complimented the dress greatly, she didn't need any other accessory. Max helped her with her hair, now in curly waves.

Anna," Thank you again Max, The dress is so beautiful!"

Max," No problem thats what I'm here for."