Chapter 20

Sebastian, " Ready to meet your mother Anna?"

Anna, " Let's go, I surely won't forget this day ever"

She held Sebastian's hand as they walked and went up the castles steps...

As they walked up the steps two guards stood foot. 

Guard One, "Welcome back Sebastian, Your majesty"

Both guards bowed as they walked past the guards.

Walking inside Anna took in her surroundings, there were plenty of gold ornaments and beautiful chandeliers held above them with jewels on them. The floor was made out of marble flooring that seemed to reflect the ceiling. There were vases of flowers all around, some orchids, as well as peonies and different types of flowers Anna, has never seen before.

Sebastian, " Over here"

He led her through an opening that went through a flight of stairs. They were on another floor, it led towards a corridor with an opening that occupied plenty of pictures of people she did not recognize. Although she didn't know who they were she believed them to be important to the kingdom. Sebastian leading through a series of twists and turns when they finally entered a clearing with two guards posted on either side of a gold intricate door. The door had intricate carvings of gears and flowers with the colors of the main abilities of majestinia. They were pieced together beautifully as the door was closed. Sebastian gave the guards a nod as they opened the door to the throne room. The guards pulled back the door as several gears turned and began to untangle themselves as they tucked aside. Both entered the opening when Anna suddenly saw a beautiful throne room, the throne room was paved of clear glass flooring, it seemed as if Anna was floating above a forest. Although it was glass many little lights of different colors surrounded her, these lights had little creatures attached to them although they seemed to glow along with the creature as one. She has heard of fairies although these didn't seem to look anything like the ones described in fairytales back on earth. As Sebastian and Anna began to walk forward a clearing approached as a woman appeared on a throne that seemed to be made of gears and was adorned with flowers. The woman wore a beautiful crown made with the flowers of the kingdom that represent each and every majestinian ability, the crown had intricate little gears applied to the crown. Anna couldn't believe how the crown even laid upon her head. The woman who sat on the throne had a nice and warm face although she seemed to be one who looked like she held many secrets. One look at her and one would know she is royalty, the way she looked at both of them walking towards her said it all. She had defined facial features and nice cheekbones. She didn't look old at all except she looked wise and young for her age. She wore a creamy white gown with sparkles and gear accents applied to the bottom of her dress. Next to her two guards as well as a woman in a dress not as sophisticated as the queens appeared.  She couldn't help but take a breath every time she walked closer to the woman she would get to know as her mother and queen. Max appeared next to the woman, she assumed the lady to be the queen's lady as she wore a dress not as sophisticated as the queens. She grew nervous and squeezed Sebastian's hand with every step she took closing in the distance, she was so nervous that not only would she meet her mother, she would soon be reclaiming the throne as the proper heir to the kingdom. Once they were in front of the throne  Sebastian took the initiative to speak and withdrew his hand from hers.

Sebastian, " Greetings your majesty,"

he bowed as Anna followed by doing her best curtsy

Sebastian, " Before me I bring you the lost Princess of Majestinia, our future heir to the throne."

The queen looked at Annabeth straight in the eyes, looking at her up and down she stared at her longingly before saying a word. 

Queen Sheridan, " It is with great pleasure you have brought forth my daughter, When I look at her I remember her father, may he lay in the flourished land Majestinia is."

The queen got up from her seat as she stepped down from her throne chair and towards them.

Anna was lost for words as she saw her true mother, she didn't know what to say.

Queen Sheridan, "Won't you please give your mother a hug, my you look so beautiful. Come closer, my dear. How are you doing my daughter?"

The queen smiled at Anna as she smiled back at her, the queen took a step closer to her daughter as she took her hands in hers. Both of them hugged for what seemed like forever, Anna felt a sense of comfort around her that she didn't know she had. Being as she didn't know her at all, as they pulled away,

Anna, " Mother, I've been well with the help of Max and Sebastian. Without them, I wouldn't have been here."

Queen Sheridan, " Thank you Max and Sebastian you're help has been really appreciated. You two come over here and give me a hug as well, I am so happy to be reunited with my daughter. This is a hug for returning her home back to me."

Both Max and Sebastian gave the queen a hug,

Sebastian, " We ran into some complications on our way to the Kingdom your Majesty, Troy's men raided Max's home along with others as well as men who charged at us while gathering supplies. Luckily beforehand we taught Annabeth how to fight and defend herself therefore she was able to defend herself. She did get injured but Max helped heal her. On our way to the castle, we also found out the men who were claiming to be help from the kingdom were traitors to the crown and were to be turned in by the majestinian guard and should be in the dungeons by now."

Queen Sheridan, " Call me Sheridan Sebastian as well as Max, I'm well aware I've told you this at least once. Good thing my guards came in when they did then, we will be having a party for return, and your help."

Max, " Noted Sheridan"

Looking at Anna's arm she saw the cuff with the royal crown and majestinian ability flowers on it.

Queen Sheridan, " I see you've activated the majestinian necklace and transformed it into a cufflet. Stunning! Enough of me talking, I'm sure you're all tired and hungry. Max and Sebastian you two know where your rooms are, I've had my ladies clean them up for you and made them extra comfortable for you. Annabeth, this is Lady Maylie. "

Queen Sheridan, "Maylie, Please show Annabeth to her chamber. Make sure she gets some rest as well as the others and see that they come to the conference area tomorrow morning ."

Maylie, " Yes, Your majesty"

Queen Sheridan, " See you all in the morning."

The queen hugged her daughter once more as she left through an exit behind the throne chair.

Sebastian, " I'll head to my chambers, see you soon Anna."

He kissed Anna on her cheek and walked away from her through the main throne room hall.

Anna went up to Max and gave him a big hug,

Max, " I didn't know you missed me that much."

He laughed and so did she.

Anna, "Hahaha, I can't believe I just met my REAL mother. This place looks awesome by the way. I have a feeling I'm going to have to adapt really good to this place I hope I don't stand out too much."

She felt a bit nervous but somewhat and surprisingly excited.

Max, " You bet, hahahaha. You might just stand out anyways, you are the lost princess afterall. Someone  better get some rest because  I'm sure these couple of days will be very different and challenging."

She definately agreed with Max on that one.

Anna, " You're right."

Maylie, " You're Highness if you will, I'll escort you to your Chambers now."

Anna, " Yes, Please do and please call me Anna for short, I'm still getting used to being called Highness and Princess at the moment."

She smiled at Maylie as she walked beside her...

--------------------------------------------------
Please let me know how you're liking the book so far. Hope you all like this chapter!
Stay Loveful! 🖤