Chapter 2

As she began to close the last door, the doorbell rang. Taking a few steps forward she walked towards the main door....
Once she reached the main door she looked through the peep hole and saw a tall brunette haired guy with short hair, brown eyes and fair glowing skin. He was wearing all black jeans, brown boots and a navy blue shirt with a black jacket. Rolling her eyes and opening the door

Annabeth, "Max!! You had me scared for a minute! Come in!"

As she locked the door behind Max she turned towards him and gave him a hug. Being as sarcastic as he was lookin at Annabeth,

Max"Really? Scared of this right here?!"

Max took off his jacket as abs peaked through his semi tight shirt. Putting the jacket on a hanger behind the door as he smirked at Annabeth like he always did.

Annabeth, "Stop doing that face."

Max,"What face?"

Annabeth,"ugh! You know what? Forget it " 

She poked Max's stomach playfully.

Max, "Ouch!"

  Smiled knowing that didn't hurt as much as he said it did.

Annabeth, "Hey!... Lets go upstairs!"

Annabeth suggested moving towards the stairs.

Max, "OK, But first Happy Birthday! Here's your gift."

He grabbed her hand as he took out a red jewelry box placing it on her palm. Opening her palm as she opened the box to find a necklace with a pendant made of gears and a rose in the middle surrounded by vine leaves. Awed by the necklace she hugged Max. Pulling away from their hug Max suggested,

Max," Birthday Punches? I know you want em! Anna!"

She responded shouting.

Anna, "OH HECKS TO THE NO!"

She ran up the stairs to her bedroom entering with Max chasing her from behind as they ended up clashing on her bed. They both laughed as they sat on the bed.

Anna,"Thanks for the gift Max, I love it so much! Can you help me put it on?" 

She asked Max as he came closer to Annabeth.

Max,"Sure"

Max answered as he took the necklace from her and placed the necklace on Annabeth's neck, She smiled at him.

Anna, "So.. What's with closing all the doors. I know they should always be locked but what's up?"

Max, "Well ... I had a prediction your going to go through a change, although I don't know what type of change at the moment."

Anna,"Really?..." 

Annabeth was a little speechless at the word change as she didn't like it as much. Change can either be good or bad she often thought and change scared her.

Max,"I don't know, but there is more to it than what I saw."

Anna, "Oh, but why did you tell me to lock the doors earlier?" 

Max," I got a premonition that some people might..." 

*BOOM!*

Anna, "What was that?!"

Shaken up both get up from the bed

Max," Quick Lock the door!"

Anna sped up to her bedroom door, and locked it frightened as ever.

Max,"Quick! Anna! Get a bag and fill it with clothes and things you need!" 

Annabeth was filled with panic as she began packing a bag. Looking up at Max she tried to talk to him.

Annabeth, "Wha.."

Max interrupts her,

  Max,"NOW!"

Annabeth now scared as ever, began rummaging her drawers and closet packing clothes and her belongings with her in a duffle bag.

*BANG!*

*BANG!!*

*BANG!!!*

Bangs are heard hitting Anna's door as she took her bag and tried moving towards the room door.

Max,"Stay away from the door Anna! It's not safe! Grab a pen and write something telling your family you are with me. Quick before they come!"

Moving away she quickly grabbed a piece of paper and pen writing ,

"I love you mom, don't worry I'm safe, I just needed to go away for a bit with Max and figure something's out DONT call the police. Love Annabeth <3"

leaving it on her bedside table when suddenly,

*BOOM!*

The bedroom door goes down and two men emerge wearing all black clothing.

Men, "There! There she is!, GET HER!!".

Annabeth scared as ever moves to Max's side as he begins to make a portal and at the same time slowing down time. Anna was shocked to see his powers in full ability he grabbed her arm and pulled her through the portal...