Chapter 22

Hey guys hope you're liking the book, make sure to vote on it by clicking on the star icon. Slamie is pronounced Slay- Mie,  Like Pie but Mie. Thanks for everything and enjoy! :) Yours Truly - Annel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning arrived and Anna awoke to Maylie entering her chamber with a tray of breakfast. It smelled beyond delicious. WIth that being said she greeted her,

Maylie," Good morning Princess Anna. I have brought you some breakfast this morning."

Anna, " Good Morning Maylie, Thank you very much."

Maylie, " How did you sleep Princess?"

Anna, " I slept very great Maylie."

Maylie, " I am happy to hear that Anna. I have brought you eggs along with berry bread and willow berry juice. I'm sure you will like."

Anna got up from bed and began to try the bread.

Anna, " This is delicous Maylie thank you once again."

Maylie, " No problem dear. "

Maylie went over to the dresser and began to pick out a wine looking dress for Anna. She noticed the crown the Lummens had created for her on the dresser. Anna was already half way her meal.

Maylie," That's a beautiful crown Princess I have never seen anything like it before."

Anna, " The Lummens gifted it to me yesterday, beautiful isn't it. Beyond anything I have ever seen. I'll be wearing it today if you don't mind."

Maylie, " No problem dear, come over let me let those braids loose. They'll look so beautiful just watch."

Maylie began to unravel the braids and twists she had done the previous evening whe Anna first arrived. They looked like beautiful curls and waves. Maylie did a beautiful intricate design on the head of Anna to place the beautiful crown on. Once done she grabbed the crown placing it on Anna's head. 

Maylie, " Done!"

Anna inspected  the hair do and it looked gorgeous.

Anna, " I love it Maylie! Good job!"

Maylie, " Next is the dress and we'll be done! I belive Sebastian will be here to pick you up soon he want's to show you something before you meet the queen."

Maylie held the beautiful wine dress and gave it to Anna.

Anna, " Wow that's a beautiful dress Maylie."

Maylie, " I know, let's change now."

Changing into the dress she looked at herself in the mirror. It completed the look.

Maylie, " Here, some silver heels to go with the look."

Maylie put the pair of heels on Anna and got up once she was done. A knock on Anna's bedroom door sounded as Sebastian made his way inside her bedroom.

Sebastian, " Good Morning Princess, Maylie."

He bowed at Anna smiling at both of them.

Anna, "Good Morning Sebastian."

She smiled at him

Sebastian, " Beautiful outfit by the way, you look gorgeous. The crown topped it off definitely."

Anna, " Maylie worked her magic for sure, she is excellent in that deparment. Thank you."

Maylie, " No problem princess that is what I am here for."