25

N.
I woke up and check the time, it was around 5am and Whitney's arm and leg was still wrapped around me. I smiled. I know she's the one for me. Red has thought me a lot about myself I just know I wanted her.

"Man, you wouldn't understand. Whitney's special." I said to Red as we sat on the beach
"Why wouldn't I, because I'm a woman?" Red said "Your scared she's not gonna love you when she finds out, that's why you pushing her away."
"Yea I'm scared as fuck, I don't want her to be afraid of me." I said.
"You didn't give her a chance." Red said "give her fighting chance to decide. Because if she's as amazing as you describe her, she'll be by you."

I already had a blunt rolled up on my night stand from last night, I lit up and watched a movie

I already had a blunt rolled up on my night stand from last night, I lit up and watched a movie. Whitney woke up and looked up at me with her puffy eyes. I meant everything that I said to her last night. Every single word. I offered her a hit and she took it.
I didn't expect to see her here last night but I'm glad she was. I was gonna drive to her last night if she wasn't here. I walked through the door seeing her holding the taser towards Red. Ready to fight for her life. Funniest shit ever because she looks completely harmless, like a angry kitten. She did looked different, I could tell she was worried. She lost weight, looks tired but still radiates beauty nonetheless. Still sexy as fuck. My dick got hard as soon as I saw her. from my time away I've learn that pleasing her pleases me just as much. I wanted to give her the best head I've can offer and I've done my research. Books and videos while on that stupid island. I wanted to try it on Whitney first and by all that squirting she did I must of did good.

"So are you ready to talk." I asked her.
She nodded yes.
"I'm ready to listen to you talk." She smiled then turned on her stomach while still laying on me and put her chin on her hands.
I hesitated, my heart was racing but I know I was ready to tell her.
"So, I'm not a good guy, I break laws. Big ones. My dad, Ego, basically the King pin of illegal fire arms, which makes me the 'prince pin' of illegal fire arms. I buy, sell and move arms to different mobs, gangs and  drug cartels. I've did some fucked up shit to survive Whitney, this isn't the life I want for you that's  why I was afraid to be with you. You might get hurt if you choose to be with me. I completely understand if this is not what you want..." I looked at her and her expression was blank.
"Really Nic?" She said "guns?"
My heart was still racing and I'm sure she can hear it. I was prepared for her judgment.
"Would have been juicier if it was cocain or weed maybe little bit of narcs.... But guns?." She smiled.

Phew shit, I relaxed a little.
"I mean it's my dads business, really my moms. Ego just runs it." I added.
"I knew it was something." She said softy "didn't know it was this..."
"I get it now. I guess what you do is dangerous and that's why we broke up. I know it wasn't easy and plus I'm sure you can't just be telling everyone you meet that your.... you." She got up only wearing a tank top, I watched her ass as she walked to the bathroom. Got me hard again. Fuck.
She came back, no emotions on her face. She straddled me.
"So my mans is a criminal? I can live with that. I don't care about all the bad things you did. Yea, You did bad thing but it doesn't make you a bad person. I love you Nic, I want to be with you." She kissed my neck then my lips then stopped.
"Who's this Red? Where did y'all meet?"
I haven't told her why I had to run with Red yet and what happened with us on that island. It's the worse part of it and I just know she won't like it. Should have been the first thing I told her.

"I call her Red because that's the only color she can see since her accident. She's color blind. I don't know her real name, she refuses to tell me. We met in the ugh... work force. I was delivering some arms to her. Her family is OG mobs."
Whit continued to look at me. Like I didn't answer her question.
"Why did you run away with her?" She ask really softly. I could hear the sadness in her voice.
"It wasn't my choice, I had to or I would have been dead." I said. "She saved my life."
"Oh." She seemed like she wanted to say more.

"It won't be easy Whit." I said. "Something's are gonna scared you but I promise I'll always protect you. I'm not gonna be doing this for long time. I'm saving up. So I can make you feel safe and happy."

"I'm already safe and happy with you Nic." She kisses my forehead.
Then she whispered in my ear "you can be rude all you want but you are my rude boy."

Then I felt her hand wrapped around my dick and I almost nutted.
"What are you doing?" I smiled at her.
"Bout to take my horse to the old town road." She said.
I have to marry this girl.
"You're so corny." I laugh
Then I felt her. Warm, wet , tight goodness. She was gripping my dick the way she was riding.
"Fuck." I grunt
She rode slow, I didn't know I like slow until now. I feel every bit of her. Her moaning and breathing makes me want to bust inside her right now. I'm never letting her go. She starting to bounce up and down and it was over with for me. I was ready to bust in her. I put my arms around her and squeeze her tight she just keep bouncing. I bit her nipple gently.
"Fuck me baby." I moan. "Shit. This pussy feel so good."
I felt her pulsating then she starting squirting. She trembles as she cum on my dick.I couldn't hold back any longer. I'm bout put some kids in her.
"OH SHIT." I grunt as she kept riding, my dick was throbbing and she started chocking me. I came even harder.

"That was the best pussy I've ever had no cap. And it's mines." I kissed her lips. "Going be changing the sheet 5x a day fucking with you Whit."
"It's your fault." She said. "You activated the squirting in my pussy last night." We Laughed
We laid in bed getting high as fuck watching the office because God forbid she refuses to watch anything else.
I even forgot Red was here. I forgot I gotta let everyone know I'm good. I got up and went downstairs while Whit was still watching tv. Red was in the kitchen already fully dressed.
"Do you ever stay in pj's all day?" I asked
"Do you ever shut up." Red rolled her eyes.
"Yeah, Yea. I told her." I smiled.
"Really, how'd she take it?"
"Seems pretty cool with it."
"Yea until she finds out it ain't fun running for your life while bullets fly towards you cause you fucked up a arms drop." Red said drinking her coffee.
"She's not us, imma keep her out of it all."
"My nigga,  once y'all choose to be with each other. It's always gon be you and her if some shit go down." Red had a point. If people are looking for me. They'll look for her too.
"I know. But I'll protect her."

"That hoe don't know how lucky she is."
My temperature rise a little bit.
"Do not call her out her name." I said sternly
"Nigga calm down." She rolled her eyes "my bad."
"Yea, better respect her. Cause she never once call you out of your name when she had the chance." I got a burner phone from the drawer Red didn't say anything but mocked me.
"Good morning," I heard Whitney behind me.
"Good morning." Red smiled at her.
"I'm sorry about last night I didn't expect anyone to be in my kitchen."  She said to Red and stood next to me.
Her kitchen. That has nice ring to it.
" it's all good, I see you two had fun last night." Red pointed to the hickies on Whit's neck.
"Oh these? These just little bug bite." She jokingly said.
"More like a big bug." They both laugh.
Ew. Red don't really get along with the same sex so this is different.
The door bell rang and we all looked at each other.
I got up and Red and Whit followed behind me.
I opened the door and it was my dad.
"I told you to call as soon as he showed." He said to Whit angrily.
"It wasn't her fault, I asked her not to." I butted in before Whit.
"Fiona." He said.
"Ego." Red said.
Fiona? That's her name. Lmaoooooo.
"Step outside." He ordered me. I gave Whit the Okay look and close the door behind me.