13

W.
Adult Content.

I was back in my dorm room. I didn't have much decor like Nic's house. I had three blue, white and grey wall decor and a painting my sister made me for my birthday. My twin xl bed was high and I have to jump to get on it. Under was just storage. My room was pretty basic. Blue, white and grey. I like light colors. I don't like clutter so if I don't need it I'll throw it out. The good thing about my dorm is that there's a wall acting as a divider. So I can't see Cin sides of the room unless I leave mines. But I have a curtain up so nobody can look directly into my room. So I have some privacy.

It was a Saturday and I was just chilling in my room. I just wanted to be alone.
Text.
Nic:Wya?
Me: In my room.
Nic: I wanna come up.
Me:Wya? And no we don't even have visitation.
Nic :Idc about all that i wanna see you. 😔

I live on the 5th floor so it's gonna be hard to get him in w/o people seeing him. I'm not tryna get a fine.
There is back emergency exit that I can have him come through. At this point my heart is beating so fast. I've never done anything like this. I told him go to the emergency exit and wait for me. It was getting dark out so it wasn't much people outside.
I went down the stairs. And I open the door to let him in.
He smiled when he saw me. He was in a white T-shirt and some joggers. With a gold chain. I could tell he was high. Without a word he kissed me.
"I missed you." He said against my lips.
I looked him in his eyes. He wasn't even high. He's been crying. I know something was wrong.
"Come on." I grabbed his hand and we walked up slowly not saying anything to each other.
"So my room number is 510. Just run to it. I'm right behind you."
"Okay." He smiled.
He took off and i saw that he made it. I waited a minute. Then I went to my room. And he was standing in the middle because he didn't know which side was mine.
"Over here." I walked over.
"Not how I imagine your room to be." He took his shoes off and sat on my bed.
"Really? What do you imagine?"
"Stuff everywhere." He said.
"Nooooo." I said i grabbed his shoes and put it in my closet.
"And it's mad cold in here." He got under my covers.
"It feels good." I got under the covers with him.
"Word. You play." He point at my Xbox
"Kinda, I mean sometimes when I'm bored." I said putting a pillow behind my head.
"What games you got." He asked.
"Go look." I pointed to the small stack of games sitting on a shelf next to my tv.
"Could have just told me." He mumbled.
He picked GTA and started playing. I wanted to ask him if he was good. If he's doing okay but i already know he ain't the type to share and I don't want to force him and then he'll push me away. Maybe I should wait. But maybe he'll think I don't care.
I felt myself dozing off next to him. I was snuggled up to his hip. I don't know how long I dozed for but i jolted when I felt his cold hands against my thigh.
"Your hands mad cold." I mumbled.
"And your mad warm." He whispered on my lips.
I didn't realize he was that close to me. I opened my eyes and he was laying on his back with his head turn towards me.
"How on earth is your skin so clear." I said staring at his beautiful face.
"Strong genes I guess." He chuckled.
He used his finger and began the touch my face lightly. He traced my brows, down to the bridge of my nose then down to my lips. Then I lightly bit his finger while staring at him. His brows raised at me and I smiled at him. I grabbed his finger and slowly pull it out of my mouth.
"Your not ready for me yet." I smiled at him and turn my back towards him so that he could spoon me.
"If it's anything, you not ready for me, girl I'll fuck your life up."
"Fuck who's life up?" I laughed out loud "nooooo."
"Tsk man. You just don't know." He said.
"Well tell me since I don't know." I said
"I can show you better than I can tell you."
grabbed my leg and put it across his. He began rubbing from my thigh to my ass.
"I'm not finna play with you." I gasp when he squeezed my ass and began shaking it.
"Who said I'm playing." He kissed my forehead, then my nose, then my lips.
"I just can't get enough of your warmth." He whispered.
I tried to steady my breathing because lord knows I'll damage him. I wanted him, I wanted him to fuck my life up. All the way up.
We both jumped as we hear my roommate came through the door, but because of my curtain, I couldn't see her and she couldn't see me.
That did stop Nic from finding my folds and I gasped. I tried to relax.
"You gotta be extra quiet now lady." He smiled.
"I can't do that." I stuttered because i honestly can't.
"Well, She's gonna hear us." He kissed my neck and my body shakes. Nic found his way inside my shorts and continued to rub my ass. I can't feel my lady parts begging for him, drooling for him.
I was laying on my back and he was on his side. My head resting on his biceps while he put my leg of his body so that I'll open all the way up.
"Take them off." He pulled on my shorts and i obeyed. He grabbed my cheeks and gave me a kiss.
His hands circled my nipples and then my belly button. He looked me in my eyes and sucked his fingers then without looking away I felt them on my clit. I bit my lip while we continued to eye each other.  His fingers continued to circle my clit.
"Sh sh sh." He shushed me in my ear. "We don't want her to hear you."
This is torture. In a good way. I wanted to make sounds. To moan in his ear and call him daddy but I couldn't and it was driving me crazy. But in a good way. To make me go crazier he began to moan lightly into my ear as he slid two of his finger inside me.
"Fuck." I sighed softly. I was worried that Cin could hear to sound of Nic fingering me for a sec.
He pushed his fingers in and out of me slowly. Then out with all my sticky cream on his fingers.
"You made a mess for me huh." He mumble in my ear before licking my cream off his fingers.
You freaky motherfucker! 😮
He slid them back inside of me but this time he's fingering me faster. I lift my head off his biceps to watched his fingers play with my cat. He kisses my neck. "Cum for me." He moans "mm."
I tried to control my breathing but body got the best of me as I clench his face.
"Baby I'm about to cum." The words barely left me lips. I felt my body tightening as I felt a jolt of energy came over me and left.  He slowly removed his fingers from my wet-wet and he lick them again. The audacity. I love it.
"That's why you came over?" I smiled at him.
"Nah, that just happens to be a bonus. I just wanted to see you." He kissed me and I can taste myself on his lips.
"I really like you." I said without thinking.
"You're just saying that because I made you cum with these." He wiggles his fingers. "Imagine what you'll say when i drop the real deal on you."
"I'll say I love you." I said and I felt him froze.
"Ahhhh, I'm just fucking with you." I laugh but not loud enough for Cin to hear.
"I have to go now." He said out of nowhere.
"What- Why?" I got up.
"Nothing, I just ah, got some work to catch up on." He climb over me and out my bed.
"Did I say something wrong." I asked
He didn't reply he just continued to put his shoes on without looking at me.
"Nic!"
"What?!" He answered angrily
And I just looked at him. Why is he acting like this? By this time I know for a fact Cin heard us.
"What's the matter?" I said softly. "You can tell me anything you know."
He looked at me. At first it was harsh but it softened once he realized that I wasn't trying to argue.
"I have to go now ok." He said. He kissed me on my forehead then he was gone.