Bio/Powers

Name: (Y/N) Black

Gender: Male

Father: Unknown

Mother: Unknown

Looks:

Personality: Kind, serious when in combat, strategic, intelligent, always protective of his friends

Love Interest:

Tsuyu Asui

Quirk:

Erebokinesis: This Quirk allows (Y/N) to create, manipulate, and materialize darkness from the shadows that are near him.

(With Further Training) ---- (Y/N) would have the abilities to become darkness itself, swift and unseen. To the point that (Y/N) can create dark matter, a type of substance that accounts for large parts of the mass that appear to be missing from the universe and used it in all sort of attacks.

Limitations: Controlling to many things at once or used for extended periods of time it can cause headaches and bleeding in extreme cases.

Background: (Y/N) never knew his parents, since he has memory he was raised in an orphanage. Where most kids treat him as an outcast just for the fear of his quirk. Most people even (Y/N) himself believed that his power was characteristic of a future villain, not a hero.

And when he got the age to go to school it was more of the same, but then he meets a kid with messy green hair and freckles that was bullied by a blond kid with a smart mouth and an explosive quirk for being quirkless.

When he saw this (Y/N) decided to intervene and help him and after a good beatdown, both of this outcast solidify their friendship with a hug and thank you, unifying them as best friends by the desire of becoming heroes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. I hope that you can forgive any sort of error in both grammar and creativity in the story, due to the fact this is the first time I have done a story in wattpad. Thank you for reading and I hope that you enjoy it.