Q&A

Hi Speakers! I've created this FAQs chap to answer some of your questions :)

1. Is there a SEQUEL for Unspoken?

- YES! I've already said it in the Acknowledgement section, but in case you missed that part... yeah there will be a sequel :)

2. Is the sequel already posted?

- YES! It's called In-between and it's already ongoing :) you can check it on my profile.

3. Is Unspoken really going to be published?

- Again, YES! I just found out recently that I won in the Novel Writing Contest and the prize is to get my story published.

4. Who is the publisher?

- The publisher is AngelicBooks Self-Publishing House. I am really thankful for the rare opportunity that they've given me to get my story published under them.

I know some writers who got their stories self-published first before getting into traditional pub like Alesana Marie's Talk Back and You're Dead and also some of Baka_Usagi's stories were self-pubbed first. :)

5. Is it going to be available in bookstores?

- Unfortunately, NO! Since it's not the traditional publishing house, it will only be available via PREORDER and it's a PRINT ON DEMAND basis which means they will only print the number of copies ordered.

6. I want to grab a copy of the book. How will i get it?

- I will post a separate chap for that again on how you can order it. :)

7. How much will be the book cost?

- My publisher said it's going to be sold for 300 pesos/6.7 USD each.

8. Why is it more expensive than the books sold in bookstores?

- Since it's a PRINT ON DEMAND basis, the publishing house will have to print only a few to give you a quality book. The paper alone is expensive (credits to Ms. Mina Esguerra of SummitMedia for this). It is not possible to lower down the price unless it's the trad pub.

9. If it's not a trad pub who's going to publish the story, is it really considered published?

- From what I've learned from Ms. Mina again, a story published is considered published unless you don't know ANYTHING. But the perk of getting your story published by a self-pub house is that the COPYRIGHTS to your work is all yours, which means if another publisher (let's say Summit, a trad pub) offers you to publish that same story, IT IS POSSIBLE since the copyrights is still yours.

10. Why should you buy the hard copy of this story?

- Since it'll undergo a lot of editing, it will be a cleaner version of the one posted here in wattpad. I may/may not add or delete some scenes in the story. It all depends on how my editor will suggest.

10. When will the book (hard copy) be ready for distribution?

- As of now, the manuscript is still under proofreading/editing. The illustrations for the book is still being made and there will still be a lot of processing to be done. Estimated date of distrib. accdg to my editor is January next year. It all depends on how fast will the editing be done.

11. Will the story Unspoken be deleted here in Wattpad?

- No :)

Please do support as well the other winners of the Novel Writing Contest. Here are the titles of their stories:

*Shadows Within

*Silent Killer

*Topsy-Turvy Tale

*Erstwhile Academy

P.S.**For other queries, you can just PM me here. Turn to the next chap to know how to BUY or WIN a hard copy of the book. :)