Acknowledgement

Hello! Thank you for turning to this chap. Anyways, if you've reached this part of the story, allow me to extend my deepest gratitude for patiently waiting for my slow updates, reading my crappy and not-so-crappy chaps, taking time to vote and comment and just about anything that you did for this story.

**And yes, it's finally the last chapter guys... quite a tragic ending (my attempt of a Shakespearean novel... minus the poetry part of it LOL XD) Sorry if in any way I disappointed you with this. This is the only way I know to end this story so that I won't feel guilty about who Kace would end up with...

HAHAHA! NAH, just kidding! Of course, I've prepared an epilogue for you guys. But you have to wait for it to be posted... I won't say an exact day anymore cause it will just be jinxed again... :/

And since it's the unofficial last chapter, I would like to say a massive THANK YOU to each and everyone for helping me reach 20k+ reads. WOW! I didn't even imagine I'd reach 10k. It was just a dream for me before, but you all made it possible for me so THANK YOU VERY MUCH from the bottomest part of my endocardium. <3

I know you're anticipating for the epilogue so please do wait for it. Again, I hope that this story didn't disappoint your expectations. If you have anything that you want to say, just feel free to comment or message me. I'd gladly hear and answer your thoughts and suggestions.

P.S. I was supposed to update this last chapter on Lulu's birthday but then, the connection wasn't cooperating with me at that time so I wasn't able to do so. It was really frustrating. You don't know how much I wanted to post this on his day :/

∞∞∞

People I would like to thank:

-my sisters :) (for being my first and loyal readers... haha XD) 

-4evermanica aka Nix (for being my fave friend, for featuring me on HLAHA and just being supportive in this story)

-my bff Jo (for reading my story just recently)

-shar (for the wonderful words of encouragement which really inspire me to write even better... your works deserve a lot of love, I also admire your writing skills...)

-gamefishie (of course, I will be eternally grateful to you because you really are an awesome writer, I know I always tell you that keke~ cause it's really true. Ever since I read SITAC, I knew right then that you'd be successful and famous. I'm dreading for the day that Except You will be published and be made available in bookstores :D)

-to my friends here whom i've been always keeping in touch with despite our busy schedule, thank you for being patient and hearing me out :)

-to EVERYONE who took their time voting and commenting, I appreciate each and everyone of you...

-to the silent readers (I may not know who you are, but I will try to get to know you all in the future XD)

-and of course, to YOU whom I wasn't able to mention here, you deserve to be acknowledged because you contributed to the success of this story.

*Some of you may think that I am exaggerating with this whole "acknowledgement" thing but this is really the only way I know to thank you guys. You don't know how much you made me happy... *sniffs*

...and so, to end this note, I would like to finally say that... (okay, drum roll please)... there will be a SEQUEL! (throws confetti everywhere) Yes, you're seeing that right. But it won't be posted yet not until our review and exam is over so you guys have to wait for like a month or two. Can you wait until then? I hope so... :)

After the epilogue, maybe I'll be able to reveal the cover and the prologue of the sequel of this story and also the mini trailer/sneak peak...

Again, this is not the end.

Until then... THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU! <3

#stillUNSPOKEN ~XOXO

 ∞∞∞

Unspoken's Playlist:

(these are just a few of the songs which i think suited the mood of the story and helped me write the chaps)

1. Superhero - Lunafly

2. You know - Raspberry Field

3. Love Actually - Sunny Hill and Daybreak

4. Cotton Candy - Shin Bong Sun

5. No Love - MBLAQ

6. Goodbye Summer - f(x) and D.O

 7. We're Together - Juniel

8. Angel - EXO

9. Don't Go - EXO

Please do check out my other stories as well if you have time :)