love

**Warning Mature audience only**
❌❌❌🔞🔞🔞🔞❌❌❌
Next morning I woke up to Holland lightly shaking me I had a feeling it was early I didn't want to wake up so I grunted a turned away from her.

"Jeanie your phone is going off like crazy it's Dylan and one from Posey" she said crap I forgot about Dylan, I jumped up fixing my hair.

"thanks Holland for last night I needed that next needed girly moment is on me ......but I guess I need to go home to face the music" I said putting my uggs back on.

"no need to thank me Jeanie any excuse to have ice cream and to watch Disney movies I'm always in, make sure you call me later" Holland said giving me a hug.

When I got back to the apartment I quietly opened the door making my way through the living room hoping no one was here but much to my luck Hoechlin and Posey were playing on the Xbox they both stopped looking up at me.

"well it's about time you came back" Posey said

"your in trouble" Hoechlin said

"yeah I know, where is he?" I asked

"not sure pacing, cursing, probably somewhere in this house" Posey said as they went back to their game. I left them about to go to my room when I saw Dylan standing in the kitchen leaning against the counter he looks up at me with this hurt, worried, angry on him as he starts walking toward me.

"where were you? why weren't you answering your phone?" he tried to ask calmly but his voice kept peeking on the verge of yelling.

"lets go to my room so we can talk privately" I said Dylan followed me as he closed the door behind him I threw off my jacket taking my hair out of the bun letting it cascaded down right below my shoulders I turned to look at Dylan who stayed put at the door.

"what happened to you? lets start with yesterday and why your avioding me?" Dylan asked

"Okay you want to start with yesterday, lets start with your text messages" I said as I sat on the edge on my bed.

"what messages?" he asked confused

"the text messages from Britt" I said calmly Dylan opened his mouth then quickly shut it thinking of what to say.

"that's what I thought"

"no, it's not what you think Jeanie.... yeah she texts me but it's nothing" he said

"getting a text from ex is nothing cause she seems pretty friendly in those texts" I said not looking at him

"no, yeah she texts me but I send her back one worded texts trying to be nice to her" he said

"so you guys are friends? how long have you guys been like this?" I asked

"for a couple months now she sends text here and there I respond very little wording" he said I just looked at the floor trying my hardest not to cry as I take in his information.

"couple of months? and you weren't going to tell me at all no I found out by accident because you left your cell on my bed, you weren't going to tell me were you?" I asked holding back my tears Dylan eyes filled with sorrow he walked over to me sitting down putting a hand on my shoulder I brushed it off getting up wipping the tears that had happen to fall.

"Dylan I don't want to believe that you would do this..." I said sighing keeping my back to him

"Jeanie it's nothing we're barely friends"

"did you tell her about me?" I asked the room stayed quiet

"that's what i thought" I said starting to feel like my heart was breaking again, such a horrible feeling.