visit I wasn't planning on taking

Enjoy 🤗🤗🤗

"Mason I want that tummy" I cooed while tickling him to death his little giggles filled out the room. Right now I was currently sitting on the floor of the trailer with Mason. we were on location today I managed to bring him along since we were pretty far today I didn't like being so far away not that I don't think my siblings or Brooke could handle him or god forbid something happened it just made me feel better that he was close by.

Between scenes I decided to take my child back from the costume designers who swoon over him every time they see him, seriously this kid was an attention monster everywhere we went.

"Mason" I screeched  pulling his shirt up blowing raspberry on his stomach making him go crazy I sat back on my knees seeing all his toys scattered around us I pulled out my phone taking photos of him I decided to post it to my twitter.

Jeaniebeanieperez; this cutie loves to smile & when he smiles I smile

As I uploaded the photo I heard the trailer door open and in walked Dylan he threw the burgundy hoodie on the chair slowly slumped in toward the bed that was there.

"hello to you my ray of sunshine" I said as sarcastic as possible to him Dylan gave me a glare before flopping on the bed. I left Mason on the ground surrounded by his toys I walked over toward his father putting on leg on the bed leaning over.

"what's the matter? is it your stomach?" I asked past few days he's been complaining of really bad stomach pain.

"no mother it's not" he grumbled with his arms covering his eyes I sighed climbing on to the bed now I straddled his waist

"well will you tell me so maybe I can defuse the problem" I said

"we're going to have another situation to defuse" he grumbled I smacked his chest

"don't be a perv" I said

"I hurt my shoulder in the last take, the door was suppose to be open it wasn't now I feel pain in my upper back" he said I got up toward my purse pulling out so ibuprofen I walked back with my water bottle handing it all to him, Dylan gave me small smile as he took the pills and water.

"okay now flip over" I told him he gave me this really dumbfounded look

"do as I say man" I demand

"geez" he said laying on his stomach "this mom mode you're in makes you so bossy" he grumbled I climbed back on top of him sitting on his butt I pulled his shirt up to his shoulders my hands slowly gliding up his soft skin I always tend to look at all the moles on his back I do the same with Mason those two were seriously identical .

my hands made their way to his shoulders I rubbed them slowly gliding down his back and back up to his shoulders I heard him groan making me laugh.

"you are seriously going to put me to sleep Jeanie" he mumbled I lowered myself so my lips close to his ear

"my plan is working than Mason and I can draw on your face" I whispered in his ear

"pretty sure the boy can even hold a sharpie" he said

"things can be arranged" I said right before the door swung open Crystal walked in she immediately took in the scene of me and Dylan with funny looking grin on her face as she did it.

"woah, you dirty little minx and in front of the child" she gasped being dramatic she picked up Mason placed him on her hip "come on Mason jar lets get you out of here before you're parents scar you for life"

"he's too young to remember it and if he'll repress it" Dylan said I smacked my hand to his bare back he jolted a bit

"don't listen to this pig, we weren't doing anything it's just a back rub" I said